Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

HELP Translation bmw
07-06-2014, 17:33 PM,
HELP Translation bmw
Hello

I'm new here and I need help, I heard about a program or method to change the language to Portuguese bmw Anyone know what name and how it's done
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 17:43 PM,
RE: HELP Translation bmw
(07-06-2014, 17:33 PM)bbrito Wrote:  Hello

I'm new here and I need help, I heard about a program or method to change the language to Portuguese bmw Anyone know what name and how it's done

Welcome to the forum sir..how do you expect help with limited information in the question you asked wondering

A program or method to change the language to Portuguese bmw.

Change language in which BMW? Year, make, Model. Also change language in what, car or software?

The more information you provide the better help you'll get clapping

Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons
Visit this user's website
08-06-2014, 08:31 AM,
(07-06-2014, 17:43 PM)da14u Wrote:  
(07-06-2014, 17:33 PM)bbrito Wrote:  Hello

Welcome to the forum sir..how do you expect help with limited information in the question you asked wondering

A program or method to change the language to Portuguese bmw.

Change language in which BMW? Year, make, Model. Also change language in what, car or software?

The more information you provide the better help you'll get clapping
Thanks for the reply I refer to the latest models from BMW that bring onboard computer and radio type navigtion
09-06-2014, 09:18 AM,
Obc has been available for at least 20 years, also navi has been available at least since e36. What chassis model? Which navi/radio?
09-06-2014, 18:56 PM,
(09-06-2014, 09:18 AM)ap90500 Wrote:  Obc has been available for at least 20 years, also navi has been available at least since e36. What chassis model? Which navi/radio?

chaassis e90 or f30
09-06-2014, 20:25 PM,
E90 dont have portuguese, F30 have it, need icom to change it.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to tigre for this post