Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW MULF Alternative Replacements
21-01-2019, 00:37 AM,
XZBMW  BMW MULF Alternative Replacements
Hi All,
I'm keen to get some feedback from this Community on Alternative Replacements for BMW's MULF units.
There is a lot of talk on the internet about the high failure rates of these units. There are several organisations offering repair/refurbishment at high prices, but only snippets of information about DIY repair actions (heating to resolder and reflashing the chips etc).
Seems to be that the best approach would be to replace with an after-market solution which could also do modern functions also like streaming music over Bluetooth, but still being integrated with the stereo and the steering wheel controls.
I'm keen to get to feedback/views/experiences on the aftermarket solutions available and the experience with them.

Thanks all in advance for any information you are able to share  happy
Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2019, 09:49 AM,
RE: BMW MULF Alternative Replacements
Dension Gateway 500bt runs perfectly in my E90 330i 2005 CCC. Additionally DAB-Box to
[+] 1 user says Thank You to JANmaha for this post
04-02-2019, 17:01 PM,
RE: BMW MULF Alternative Replacements
+1 for dension gw .. i installed it to my e61 after mulf died.. flawless HF / a2dp / usb /aux in .. i-driven and steering wheel buttons work like charm..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW BMW Mulf Processor maybe defective Die_Kalinke 2 574 18-09-2019, 07:01 AM
Last Post: 530d