Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Corsa D IPC issue
11-02-2019, 13:01 PM,
Corsa D IPC issue
Hi

Can anybody help with my challenge?

I am using the GM MDI with Tec2win and globalTIS

i have a Corsa D with a BCM which malfunctioned due to a flat battery

I am trying to reset the following modules

IPC
BCM
Airbag
Key programming

my issue is this

I have managed to reset the IPC & BCM

I have programmed the BCM however i cannot program the IPC

each time i try to programme it i get an error message saying that there is a piece of software whic can not be recognised and that the module programming has been unsuccessful as a result of it

bit stuck now as i have untied the module from the vehicle but cannot get it to reprogram. Am i doing something wrong?
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2019, 14:19 PM,
RE: Corsa D IPC issue
I think, you need to first tell us how you mean you have programmed the BCM.

My course of action would be, reset all the modules as you say you have, then program a new key, or the same key. I don't know about Tech2, but I always use the Old Opcom for the Corsa IPC. It is a very stubborn component, that cars IPC. It requires that old Opcom with ht earliest software.

Hope I have helped

I live a life of favour drive

If I helped, Press the #Thanks and #Reputation buttons under
11-02-2019, 15:56 PM,
(11-02-2019, 14:19 PM)snyper Wrote:  I think, you need to first tell us how you mean you have programmed the BCM.

My course of action would be, reset all the modules as you say you have, then program a new key, or the same key.  I don't know about Tech2, but I always use the Old Opcom for the Corsa IPC. It is a very stubborn component, that cars IPC. It requires that old Opcom with ht earliest software.

Hope I have helped

Thanks for this

so i untied the BCM using TECH2WIN & reprogrammed it using GLOBALTIS

the message that appears says that the IPC software is newer than its original software resulting in me not being able to complete the programming of the IPC

i have not programmed the keys yet as i couldn't programme the IPC - i thought i had to programme the IPC first and then do the keys after

but it makes sense if you say the car prefers an older version of OPCOM to work. are you referring to the corsa D?
11-02-2019, 19:42 PM,
(11-02-2019, 15:56 PM)dannysconnect Wrote:  
(11-02-2019, 14:19 PM)snyper Wrote:  I think, you need to first tell us how you mean you have programmed the BCM.

My course of action would be, reset all the modules as you say you have, then program a new key, or the same key.  I don't know about Tech2, but I always use the Old Opcom for the Corsa IPC. It is a very stubborn component, that cars IPC. It requires that old Opcom with ht earliest software.

Hope I have helped

Thanks for this

the message that appears says that the IPC software is newer than its original software resulting in me not being able to complete the programming of the IPC

i have not programmed the keys yet as i couldn't program the IPC - i thought i had to programme the IPC first and then do the keys after

but it makes sense if you say the car prefers an older version of OPCOM to work. are you referring to the corsa D?

Sorry, my bad. I was referring to the Corsa C. Gave me the same problems, all i did was after divorcing them Instrument cluster, I remarried it, it failed. I just went ahead to program the key, it all synced well. But i had to use the older version of OPCOM.
What I cannot understand is if you never changed the IPC, why would the software version be different?

I live a life of favour drive

If I helped, Press the #Thanks and #Reputation buttons under
12-02-2019, 13:07 PM,
(11-02-2019, 19:42 PM)snyper Wrote:  
(11-02-2019, 15:56 PM)dannysconnect Wrote:  

Hope I have helped

Thanks for this

i have not programmed the keys yet as i couldn't program the IPC - i thought i had to programme the IPC first and then do the keys after

Sorry, my bad. I was referring to the Corsa C. Gave me the same problems, all i did was after divorcing them Instrument cluster, I remarried it, it failed. I just went ahead to program the key, it all synced well. But i had to use the older version of OPCOM.
What I cannot understand is if you never changed the IPC, why would the software version be different?

Exactly my question - the guy has had it from new and has said he has never taken it to a dealer for software updating nor has the cluster been swapped. i have been informed that I can do it but there is an extra security pass through required? which is different to the security code provided

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
KOpel opel corsa d me7.6 immo off pls meszol 0 71 09-02-2024, 21:14 PM
Last Post: meszol
KOpel Opel Corsa D BCM pincode Samsara69 27 803 08-02-2024, 17:32 PM
Last Post: liviu2004
KOpel SWAP Corsa MJD603 ECU for FIAT MJD6F3 ECU SamRib 3 140 02-02-2024, 21:20 PM
Last Post: domelec
HJaguar Clonning issue - Jaguar / Land Rover BCM HPLA-14F041-BH JagM 9 709 26-01-2024, 17:29 PM
Last Post: diag06
  acdelco corsa d E78 brane0001 2 132 28-11-2023, 07:02 AM
Last Post: brane0001
  Opel Corsa C z12xep IMMO sulibrk 4 405 10-11-2023, 10:59 AM
Last Post: dabaca
  OPEL CORSA D Immo Pin Extractor from Dashboard josef1708 2 245 07-11-2023, 13:05 PM
Last Post: mattydr67
  Opel Corsa 1.3 CDTI 55196353 MJD6JO immo off ottway 0 195 27-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: ottway
KOpel opel corsa d pin code please bosch me7.6.2 dleer2007 2 370 24-08-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: liviu2004
  OPEL Corsa 1300 Marelli MJD 603.S3 Immo Off andi1571 1 328 22-08-2023, 17:15 PM
Last Post: al70