Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

19-11-2018, 23:20 PM,
ZVW  VAS 6430
Does anyone have the VAS 6430 Calibration board( for lane assist calibration )file without the dimensions? i need to print it.
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2019, 23:20 PM,
ZTAudi  RE: VAS 6430
Here you go. You will need a plotter to print it.

Attached Files
VAS6430 Lane Assist Board.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 62 times
Size: 70 bytes

[+] 4 users say Thank You to ahorvath for this post
28-01-2022, 13:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 30-01-2022, 23:05 PM by BecsuGt.)
ZTAudi  RE: VAS 6430
Hi,

One of my friend has a plotter in his office, but by some reason he was unable to print the correct size. Hence I have created based on the measurment one real size TIFF file which is just need to be printed as 100% size and it will be perfect. I have attached the measurments just in case to double check the final resault and the raw file, and one picture as a tipp that how is looks like my calibration board which is made from a cheap adjustable two sided magnetic whiteboard. The file was printed on the white matt foil, but on the backside is sticky so it was applied to the white board pernamently. If you like it and helps you then please press Rep&Thx. Many thanks smile

Attached Files
VAS6430+Measurments+Board in use.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 43 times
Size: 54 bytes

[+] 5 users say Thank You to BecsuGt for this post