Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
11-03-2019, 15:58 PM,
Post: #1
SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Hi mates,

i am searching for the newest SP-Daten V65 or V66. All Downloadlinks i found here in threads are down sad

Maybe someone could reupload it or sent me link? 

Thx a lot 

Regards
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2019, 16:11 PM,
Post: #2
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Hey,
here you go.

https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=47659

enjoy
If my answer helped you I would appreciate if you could leave a Thanks and a positive Reputation.  under
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2019, 21:42 PM,
Post: #3
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
(11-03-2019, 16:11 PM)Waveshaper Wrote:  Hey,
here you go.

https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=47659

Hi,
I've the same problem to find a valid link to get updated sp-daten for ñc5ёxpёят use.
I tried the link above. I donwloaded all the тояяёит contents (29,6 GB) but it is only i5тд-р 3.66.1.002 related files, not SP-Daten.
Can someone help us please? crying
Thanks a lot
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2019, 22:11 PM,
Post: #4
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Inside of i5тд-р is SP-Daten files
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to inspi1981 for this post
14-03-2019, 22:20 PM,
Post: #5
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Why use V65 or V66? Anything above V61 is useless for E series bmw stopped updating somehere after V54/V56 i think

V61 is all you need
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Impac for this post
15-03-2019, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 15-03-2019, 08:57 AM by Waveshaper.)
Post: #6
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Not quite correct. Depends on your car.
BMW didn't stop updates with V61. Just check this list.
http://blog.bettho.de/wp-content/uploads...ERVIEW.pdf

Also check this link and you can see which E-Modells still receive updates and what the latest I-Level is.
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=47393

So, i5тд-р is only for programming E-Modells (besides F01 I guess) and as long there are updates, usually at least one car should get a new I-Level (most probably E89X).

Inside i5тд-р you can find the SP-Daten. Here is an example for the path.
C:\ProgramData\BMW\і5рі\data\TRIC\i5тд-р\BMW\5ёяvїcёs\data\ecudata

Have fun.

enjoy
If my answer helped you I would appreciate if you could leave a Thanks and a positive Reputation.  under
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Waveshaper for this post
15-03-2019, 19:06 PM,
Post: #7
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Thanks a lot for your quick answers and for this addictional info about sp-daten update!!!
My car is E93 and I will use this daten for ñc5ёxpёят, not INSTA-P.
I think this SP-Daten it's ok for my case because there is E89 folder as the older one.
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2019, 15:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-03-2019, 15:13 PM by Waveshaper.)
Post: #8
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Yes, just import the E89 SP-Daten with the BMW Coding Tool.

If you like you can also give a positive rep. That would help me a lot.

enjoy
If my answer helped you I would appreciate if you could leave a Thanks and a positive Reputation.  under
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Waveshaper for this post
17-03-2024, 10:17 AM,
Post: #9
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Hi! I'm looking for SP-Daten v65. Anyone got the link?
Quote this message in a reply
14-09-2024, 00:39 AM,
Post: #10
RE: SP-Daten V65 or V66 needed, all DL Links down!?
Hi any mega link for the full sp-daten for E series please thanks for any help
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  f5с file needed to resolve SWT-error kenza750 10 366 30-09-2026, 11:17 AM
Last Post: kenza750
  CBB ECU validation file needed kenza750 11 409 20-09-2026, 11:39 AM
Last Post: kenza750
  Request SP-Daten v29 and V30 for E60 and E89 siado 5 1,215 06-09-2026, 13:35 PM
Last Post: Knightrider
  S58 MG1 backup needed dominpl 4 424 30-08-2026, 02:42 AM
Last Post: armenh7
0Immo Solved ✔ 9282116 CAS4 dump needed PeGaSo32a 2 117 14-08-2026, 12:07 PM
Last Post: PeGaSo32a
  Are DE 5QLIт£ database files needed if I only use i5тд in English? bradsm87 3 74 11-08-2026, 23:52 PM
Last Post: nhipsongvn
  Latest sp daten files Mehmetdogan2002 2 208 26-07-2026, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Mehmetdogan2002
  (Help Needed) Potential Exploits in iDrive KikoTs 1 553 12-07-2026, 21:10 PM
Last Post: Raslin777
  FRM3 Dump needed Patrick11021979 7 857 26-06-2026, 11:52 AM
Last Post: blax123
  BMW E31 E32 E34 SP-Daten schaeublew 7 1,670 26-06-2026, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Vojno

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content