Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

[Solved] EVO unit black screen (WDBI_PLAIN error) looking for help
14-03-2019, 20:48 PM, (This post was last modified: 17-03-2019, 07:09 AM by acolt.)
XZBMW  [Solved] EVO unit black screen (WDBI_PLAIN error) looking for help
Hey guys, i am looking for some help, of course it should be payed  cash cash wink  or some good tips and advises are also great!

So some pre-history:

US spec car, moved to middle east. With arriving at the working station, the navigation wasn't working, unit was telling: "USB data corrupted, please insert the right one" - message was there, also if no usb was plugged in.

usb port is working - music from usb is playing.

So, what was done: created a patch-pack with HU Tool, for region change to middle east (idea was to change the region and to reupload the right maps and the story should be over as usual)

car doesn recognized it - maybe software too old - updated to 18-07 sucsessfully - same game, car doesnt accept the patch, no action....

after that it was connected with the software itself and erased v850 and nand flash -- after that we became that state what we have now.... BLACK SCREEN and no reaction to cafd coding and matching....

!!! FA and typekey wasn't changed !!!

tried to flash again, everything suceed, but not the coding. The Problem is in coding data, cafd isn't appliable

i know there are lot of threads on furum, i've read them already but there was no real hints for that situation...

if someone could help, that would be really nice!

Thx!

p.s. some full error logs are in txt below

Code:
MCDDiagService<id=62649, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_PerformECUCoding, service=WDBI_PLAIN - WriteDataByIdentifier with unlimited Data-ID (plain hex value), description=error: negative response : requestOutOfRange, link=HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]
[] job failed with negative response error:
code: repeat job
description: Service WDBI_PLAIN returned a negative response with response code requestOutOfRange; LinkName: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
[THROWABLE]

Attached Files
log.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 4 times
Size: 4.26 KB

hi >> BMW FSC/SFA codes service << hi
wait  NCD 2.0 ~ SFA Tokens, FSC, 1AA
clapping  Region Change ~ MGU1, MGU2, MGU2_2 
laughing  KAFAS, NiVi, MGU, MRR ~ FSC retrofit codes
14-03-2019, 20:56 PM,
RE: [request] EVO unit black screen (WDBI_PLAIN error) looking for help
Prepare FA for country of destination,.. (no change area code dvd )
Delete all FSC, code unit,.. and use patch with fsc custom

[Image: 29792092_1829236737095550_4115484565478044938_n_s.jpg]
BMW TECHNICAL SERVICE  INFORMATION   - ITALY <> Full map update download all the world
BMW FSC RETROFIT complete set: CIC / NBT / NBTevo id4/5/6 (Carplay included) - NBTevo VIM 
Map code  Premium - Motion - Move - Route - Next - Evo ID4
Visit this user's website
[+] 1 user says Thank You to duckdonald for this post
14-03-2019, 21:06 PM,
in first place i want to start the unit as us one... after it is running again try to apply another region.

as i mentioned before, patch wasnt appliable over usb...

14-03-2019, 21:11 PM,
If patch does not work, software is corrupted or HDD is faulty.
16-03-2019, 19:45 PM,
(14-03-2019, 20:48 PM)acolt Wrote:  Hey guys, i am looking for some help, of course it should be payed  cash cash wink  or some good tips and advises are also great!

So some pre-history:

US spec car, moved to middle east. With arriving at the working station, the navigation wasn't working, unit was telling: "USB data corrupted, please insert the right one" - message was there, also if no usb was plugged in.

usb port is working - music from usb is playing.

So, what was done: created a patch-pack with HU Tool, for region change to middle east (idea was to change the region and to reupload the right maps and the story should be over as usual)

car doesn recognized it - maybe software too old - updated to 18-07 sucsessfully - same game, car doesnt accept the patch, no action....

after that it was connected with the software itself and erased v850 and nand flash -- after that we became that state what we have now.... BLACK SCREEN and no reaction to cafd coding and matching....

!!! FA and typekey wasn't changed !!!

tried to flash again, everything suceed, but not the coding. The Problem is in coding data, cafd isn't appliable

i know there are lot of threads on furum, i've read them already but there was no real hints for that situation...

if someone could help, that would be really nice!

Thx!

p.s. some full error logs are in txt below

Code:
MCDDiagService<id=62649, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_PerformECUCoding, service=WDBI_PLAIN - WriteDataByIdentifier with unlimited Data-ID (plain hex value), description=error: negative response : requestOutOfRange, link=HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]
[] job failed with negative response error:
code: repeat job
description: Service WDBI_PLAIN returned a negative response with response code requestOutOfRange; LinkName: HU_NBT2_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
[THROWABLE]

I've answered on your PM.

FSCMap -> FemtoEVO
portal.femtoevo.com online geration VO/FA by VIN, FSC sets, MGU ViM , FSC for Map Updates ROUTE / EVO / CIC / CHAMP / NBT
MD1/MG1 06.2020+ DME unlocking services.
1CR Enable for 06.2020+ EU cars (G series, petrol/DIESEL - RU only).
NCD sign for coding 2.0 for selected portal users. kiss
instagram: @femtoevo
17-03-2019, 07:09 AM,
Problem solved, i've used a VO coding fix patch, not from FSCMAP. After that problem was gone.

Thx to all for help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW E83 A1 error - MRS: No message from DSC ... ivanp 26 1,238 2 hours ago
Last Post: ivanp
  NBT Evo CAFD missing after coding error Mugga 13 568 Yesterday, 22:47 PM
Last Post: Mugga
XZBMW Esys error message only on EPS. ''Failed to get CAFs for SWE'' arthur101 1 59 Yesterday, 14:34 PM
Last Post: Node
  APIX1 black screen fix for 23-07 EVO HW2.3 superwofy 22 1,716 Yesterday, 06:29 AM
Last Post: sambir
  BMW F20 ACSM4B internal error Pedrom92 4 132 21-04-2024, 21:54 PM
Last Post: Pedrom92
XZBMW F20 LCI2 black panel cluster coding sqorpius 9 2,009 21-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Adekborys69
XZBMW Need help for an error. TibeRiuSca 1 75 18-04-2024, 05:19 AM
Last Post: cipi gutuie
  VO code RSE_HIGH_NBT2 error HU_man 3 162 12-04-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Node
  Screen Mirroring not working on EVO painsage 5 298 10-04-2024, 15:05 PM
Last Post: painsage
XZBMW Error by Ista ABL_DIT_AS6100_TRAMODE_RESET arcelik 18 628 08-04-2024, 19:58 PM
Last Post: Fatalix