Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

19-03-2019, 19:00 PM,
US to ECE
Hello Guys

Client imported a 640i cabrio 2017 car from the usa to europe... Because the car is still in warranty, i bought an original fsc code to get navi maps converted to europe, the original way. How do i get the language version to dutch?
I only can choose french or uk english or us english. Same about the radio... Kombi is already in km, only digital speed is in mph. Is possible to change this all by not touching the original Fa? By fdl coding?

Greets
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2019, 19:41 PM,
RE: US to ECE
Hi,

I would change the FA temporary, what means, not to write this FA to the car.

Thorsten

BMW OEM FSC codes for Apple CarPlay 143 and 17B, AndroidAuto 1CA, MGU and MGU21 region conversation and others

LINK
19-03-2019, 19:45 PM,
(19-03-2019, 19:00 PM)Patrick11021979 Wrote:  Hello Guys

Client imported a 640i cabrio 2017 car from the usa to europe... Because the car is still in warranty, i bought an original fsc code to get navi maps converted to europe, the original way. How do i get the language version to dutch?
I only can choose french or uk english or us english. Same about the radio... Kombi is already in km, only digital speed is in mph. Is possible to change this all by not touching the original Fa? By fdl coding?

Greets

Its possibly to achieve all of this by FDL coding.
If you need help PM.

Thanks
19-03-2019, 20:30 PM,
Should be possible to enable dutch in FDL coding, making it as a "list" parameter in HU and also fdl coding it in KOMBI as far as i know.

- Remote coding & programming - F 8HP45/50/70/75 ISN reset remote
- Remote ECU tuning MEVD17 + EDC17 + MGD1 ECUS + 8HP EGS BMW/MINI
- M2/M3/M4 CS, CSL OR GTS Flash F8x G8x -
 8HP 
Alpina EGS flash F & G remote
- EVO ID4 to ID6 flash - Apple Carplay activation

20-03-2019, 00:34 AM,
You just have to code SPRACHE in kombi, plus desire language in HU_NBT2 to master or list.

20-03-2019, 06:50 AM,
Yes, than you have changed the language.
But there are some other codings needed, that it will work like OEM.
For example, US cars cant chose uneven radio frquencies, for example 88,1 - only 88.0, 88.2, 88.4.

Thorsten

BMW OEM FSC codes for Apple CarPlay 143 and 17B, AndroidAuto 1CA, MGU and MGU21 region conversation and others

LINK