Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Optima keyless remote system
19-03-2019, 20:46 PM,
WHyundai  Optima keyless remote system
Hi There,

This is my first time to post a thread. I have 2013 KIA Optima and want to add a keyless remote. How can I tell if my vehicle is equipped with a keyless remote system?

Thank You.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2019, 05:28 AM,
RE: Optima keyless remote system
If you have GDS try using "Code Saving". If no GDS try the old way by closing the door and cycling the ignition from OFF to ON until the door locks cycle to indicate programming mode is entered.
20-03-2019, 05:44 AM,
WKIA  RE: Optima keyless remote system
(20-03-2019, 05:28 AM)xtac1080 Wrote:  If you have GDS try using "Code Saving". If no GDS try the old way by closing the door and cycling the ignition from OFF to ON until the door locks cycle to indicate programming mode is entered.

Thank you for your reply. I had Autel MaxiSys Pro and followed all procedures in CODE SAVING, but when I press LOCK it will not show me a word of "learn 1 EA". I am curious how can I tell if my vehicle has a keyless remote system. Is there a way to check the system or confirming if my vehicle has a keyless module.

Thank You.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WKIA ISG system eng.belal1 0 553 03-08-2019, 19:33 PM
Last Post: eng.belal1
WHyundai I30 2015 navigation radio system from Korean language to English is it possible rana 0 505 12-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Last Post: rana