1. AutoHex II

2. FemtoEVO

3. AUTO CHIPS

CG PRO 9S12
04-01-2020, 20:02 PM,
RE: CG PRO 9S12
You do with clamp? Have heard should be soldered off.

Coding, Flashing, fun   drive
under    under
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2020, 04:26 AM,
I got mixed up, for CG-Pro you only need like an amp or two. For CGDI bench operations on DME or EGS, I like to have 3 to 5 amps at around 14v.
I've had good luck with 160DOWQ odometer reset, but you need to remove chip to do it. CG-Pro even erased mileage on a 160 that hextag couldn't do.
06-01-2020, 21:38 PM,
Someone doe allready keys for Cas4? First read out the dump,
The description tell to cut of a wire on the plate...?
Someone do it? How fox the circuit after that..

under    under
07-01-2020, 04:10 AM,
(06-01-2020, 21:38 PM)tschek Wrote:  Someone doe allready keys for Cas4? First read out the dump,

I do cas4 with cgpro. 
I dont want to cut the trace. I look on vvdi prog wiring and do like there. You need to remove few components, but it is better than repair broken track.
They sell cas4 adapter to read/write without removing components but it is HW dependent....my device is to old for using this adapter

If I helped, please magic buttons thx+rep yes yes yes under under under
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lustek for this post:
  • tschek
07-01-2020, 05:32 AM,
(07-01-2020, 04:10 AM)lustek Wrote:  
(06-01-2020, 21:38 PM)tschek Wrote:  Someone doe allready keys for Cas4? First read out the dump,

I do cas4 with cgpro. 
I dont want to cut the trace. I look on vvdi prog wiring and do like there. You need to remove few components, but it is better than repair broken track.
They sell cas4 adapter to read/write without removing components but it is HW dependent....my device is to old for using this adapter

Yes won`t also do not to cut the trace!!! But hate the same idea, to do it with the layout of vvdi. Sure removing compontes much better than cut something! 

You can confirm that this method is working? But should be, because the labeling of the adapter harnesses are the same smile

CG Pro has an Adapter for CAS ? Sure about that, because can`t find nothing...

under    under
07-01-2020, 06:43 AM,
I always remove eeprom from pcb
07-01-2020, 08:17 AM,
(07-01-2020, 05:32 AM)tschek Wrote:  

I do cas4 with cgpro. 

Yes won`t also do not to cut the trace!!! But hate the same idea, to do it with the layout of vvdi. Sure removing compontes much better than cut something! 

You can confirm that this method is working? But should be, because the labeling of the adapter harnesses are the same smile

I read cas4 from F10 2015. I need ISN number. I read it without problem.
CG start selling new DB25 adapter that can read CAS4 without cuting trace/removing components.
But there are two HW version of CG PRO. Old have male 25DB connector and new have female. This adapter work only with female 25DB connector.

Attached Files
DB25 adapter for cas4.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 29 times
Size: 79 bytes

If I helped, please magic buttons thx+rep yes yes yes under under under
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lustek for this post:
  • tschek
11-01-2020, 13:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2020, 13:14 PM by Siller.)
Has someone also problem activating the License? At the moment I have a 1 day left license. Will it automatically renew or what is the down side for not activating. No helpdesk is repling.

EDIT: Tested. It automatically resets to ~30days of license, when connecting to the cg pro program.
18-01-2020, 20:12 PM,
(07-01-2020, 08:17 AM)lustek Wrote:  
(07-01-2020, 05:32 AM)tschek Wrote:  

I do cas4 with cgpro. 

I read cas4 from F10 2015. I need ISN number. I read it without problem.
CG start selling new DB25 adapter that can read CAS4 without cuting trace/removing components.
But there are two HW version of CG PRO. Old have male 25DB connector and new have female. This adapter work only with female 25DB connector.

353/5000

Hello friends, I am looking for concrete information about the new adapter all the time. It should be possible to read CAS4 without having to change the hardware. Is that so ?
In the Cg-Pro Tool there is no pinout for a new adapter, is that the same as the DB25?

As I said, nothing can only find a page where you can buy the thing.

under    under
24-01-2020, 15:41 PM,
Successfully reset 6WB with 35160WT!

Odo and VIN. Takes about 40 minutes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW CG PRO 9s12 + 35160WT adapter smilo 4 458 15-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Last Post: smilo