Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

>>>>>>>>>> XENTRY 05.2019 FIXES <<<<<<<<<<<
10-05-2019, 14:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 14:43 PM by Glintweb.)
RE: >>>>>>>>>> XENTRY 05.2019 FIXES <<<<<<<<<<<
(09-05-2019, 10:44 AM)J415UNNY Wrote:  Correct, let me update the title.

that you write like that title, Do you think you are smart or do somethings new 
you only copied this solution from others, and write your name
you only walk in idiots way.
as you do now , or others do as like you do , replacing files, will not working anymore 

will make all users in this forum and others forums will be have big lose.
and who only real reverse engineering will be have new solution,
then you will go to them, and cry to them to unlock your computer to working in your workshop with very big money.

this reason will come back to  idiots 

The Daimler is created the new security, but is not be activated yet 
it will be very very strong and the replacing files will not working any more,
 because new security of license manager is change everything in java with encrypted sequence 
that mean every new update will be have new encrypted data > also new key and old key will never working with new security any more  
and all who think he smart to do that and see that's is best  a lot of trading  this solution, will make Daimler change security so faster and all users will be have big losing Because of fu.... idiots

note : 
Very recently, Daimler had intended not to change that protection, 
But Daimler has employees that forum and other forums
They convey the news to the Daimler 
They  have reneged on the decision and decided to proceed with radically changing the protection system

[Image: Banner.png]

if you need help ,Don't hesitate to contact me

On Skype : glintweb Or Facebook Page  fb.com/glintweb

if i Help You Click "thanks"  and "reputation"
Visit this user's website
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Glintweb for this post
10-05-2019, 18:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 18:40 PM by B4RTJ.)
(10-05-2019, 14:29 PM)Glintweb Wrote:  >>>>>>>>>> XENTRY 05.2019 FIXES <<<<<<<<<<<
as you do now , or others do as like you do , replacing files, will not working anymore 
then you will go to them, and cry to them to unlock your computer to working in your workshop with very big money.
 because new security of license manager is change everything in java with encrypted sequence 
that mean every new update will be have new encrypted data > also new key and old key will never working with new security any more  
and all who think he smart to do that and see that's is best  a lot of trading  this solution, will make Daimler change security so faster and all users will be have big losing Because of fu.... idiots
note : 
They  have reneged on the decision and decided to proceed with radically changing the protection system

Strong language, but i have to agree. All published solutions are "public" so MB knows very single dot and spot to do that they can to stop it. Like Glintweb said, only reverse engineering can help but that require bit more knowledge than "copy-paste".

I don't have a clue, but let me play more clever biggrin
[+] 3 users say Thank You to B4RTJ for this post
11-05-2019, 10:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 10:41 AM by J415UNNY.)
(10-05-2019, 14:29 PM)Glintweb Wrote:  
(09-05-2019, 10:44 AM)J415UNNY Wrote:  Correct, let me update the title.

note : 

No, I don't think im smart. No, I didn't put my name on it. I simply compiled all files together because im bored of waiting weeks for passwords from members offering solutions. That I can see, nobody else is offering solutions like mine other than you with your patcher. But my solutions are FREE and your same solutions is $400? I could ask you if you think your smart because you put all your solutions on a fancy .exe and charge crazy money.

As you said. I did nothing NEW. So don't try to blame me if daimler is watching the forums. All these solutions have been posted for the last few years.  rolling Daimler knows about everything, they are not stupid.

(10-05-2019, 18:39 PM)B4RTJ Wrote:  
(10-05-2019, 14:29 PM)Glintweb Wrote:  >>>>>>>>>> XENTRY 05.2019 FIXES <<<<<<<<<<<
note : 

Strong language, but i have to agree. All published solutions are "public" so MB knows very single dot and spot to do that they can to stop it. Like Glintweb said, only reverse engineering can help but that require bit more knowledge than "copy-paste".

No. He's suggesting that I am the blame for daimler finding out about these solutions.

I only upset people for offering free options with no PW when they're selling the solutions.

[Image: 16gH1x0.jpg]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to J415UNNY for this post
11-05-2019, 11:50 AM,
(11-05-2019, 10:25 AM)J415UNNY Wrote:  No. He's suggesting that I am the blame for daimler finding out about these solutions.
I only upset people for offering free options with no PW when they're selling the solutions.

Sorry, LONG post.

Let me share my own views on it.
There are 2 ways of 'activation' solutions.
1st
Copy-paste.
Is public, is common, is very basic. 
More-likely give you just "start" option. 
Systems patched like that, should never ever see internet connection.
Does not give any protection, does not assure that is working as it should.
Because is free, and everyone can have it, Daimler spies as well. They are users of every forum.
That gives them "information" on silver plate and they can modify they protection accordingly. 
Its free but people demand everything to be 101% for free.
Only what that can get with those system is that software starts, and is 101% risk.

2nd
Reverse Engineering 
That is not easy, require lots of knowledge and hours spend to find a right way 'how to'.
This can be adapted to your specifics and changing requirements of system.
They are not basic copy-paste (however they may create that option for themselves) and is decompile and compile files. Hard reverse engineering. 
After hours spend on finding a way, they want (and should) be rewarded for it. Thanks and Reputations you cannot put between two slices of bread. They spend time, life etc and they want to be paid for it.
Despite their efforts to keep this secret, which is for us users, Daimler more-likely bought their installation (as user) and Daimler know what to do to stop it. BUT, they (Patching people) are only one step behind. Once new protection will be release, its a matter of days that will be cracked. 

Another important bit is: 
(This is my personal point of view)
Software like Xentry is mostly used for business. Probably 0.5% use this only for their (and only) car.
Prices of Xentry we all know. They are high, requirements to get it are high, so we are looking for cheaper alternatives.
Unfortunately, people wants all for free (because we are how we are), and they will make money on it. 
Free solutions should newer be used for business, they should be for that 0.5%. 
All who use this for business should share profit by getting someone who will do it right.
I don't mind if this will be $1 or $10000. Sellers have their prices, and you can stick to them, haggle about it, collect offers etc.

So, (and again, this is my personal point of view)
If you use to make money, - pay to get it done right.
If you use to make money, - pay to stay safe (ish)
- if you don't mind what is going on - use free solutions. At your own risk.
I do not fully support selling as such (im a buyer, so want it freesmile ) but to be fair, they deserved gratifications.

NONE of solutions will give you 100% safety. No matter free or paid. Tomorrow you may download AddOn which will ruin everything. But with paid solution risk is much much lower.

So I don't think Glintweb was upset because of just you, only of a way for distributing things. From his POV is obvious that he want to sell. BUT if more people share everything for Thanks and Reps, then more "trade secrets" are not secrets any more. 
Glintweb was a first seller (to my knowledge) who come out with user friendly GUI all-in-one. And shared old releases for free. Nice. 
Other sellers need to dial-in. I would really would like to hear opinions from other sellers. 
(in your case you collected data from few post and compiled in one batch, which is handy and than you for that)

Re-assuming: Safety of your Account with MB should be 1st priority. Laptop can be changed, software can be reinstalled, but if your account will be barred then is a problem.

And last very important bit
Some so-called "engineers" charge (or not) money for "free" or "paid" solutions, and claim that is "scn safe". 
BUT problem is that "fu..ers" (yes, they are on this forum) will install keylooger, password grabber etc, just to get your login and password to re-sell it. And that should be punished. 
Internet is a global village, so I'm not very keen to travel 1000's miles to get someones face smashed. But I should.
Full stop.

[+] 3 users say Thank You to B4RTJ for this post
11-05-2019, 13:48 PM,
(11-05-2019, 11:50 AM)B4RTJ Wrote:  BUT, they (Patching people) are only one step behind. Once new protection will be release, its a matter of days that will be cracked. 

Forget about breaking the new protection.  
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Avandgarde for this post
11-05-2019, 13:48 PM,
(11-05-2019, 11:50 AM)B4RTJ Wrote:  
(11-05-2019, 10:25 AM)J415UNNY Wrote:  No. He's suggesting that I am the blame for daimler finding out about these solutions.

Sorry, LONG post.

Let me share my own views on it.
There are 2 ways of 'activation' solutions.
1st
Copy-paste.
Is public, is common, is very basic. 
More-likely give you just "start" option. 
Systems patched like that, should never ever see internet connection.
Does not give any protection, does not assure that is working as it should.
Because is free, and everyone can have it, Daimler spies as well. They are users of every forum.
That gives them "information" on silver plate and they can modify they protection accordingly. 
Its free but people demand everything to be 101% for free.
Only what that can get with those system is that software starts, and is 101% risk.

2nd
Reverse Engineering 
That is not easy, require lots of knowledge and hours spend to find a right way 'how to'.
This can be adapted to your specifics and changing requirements of system.
They are not basic copy-paste (however they may create that option for themselves) and is decompile and compile files. Hard reverse engineering. 
After hours spend on finding a way, they want (and should) be rewarded for it. Thanks and Reputations you cannot put between two slices of bread. They spend time, life etc and they want to be paid for it.
Despite their efforts to keep this secret, which is for us users, Daimler more-likely bought their installation (as user) and Daimler know what to do to stop it. BUT, they (Patching people) are only one step behind. Once new protection will be release, its a matter of days that will be cracked. 

Another important bit is: 
(This is my personal point of view)
Software like Xentry is mostly used for business. Probably 0.5% use this only for their (and only) car.
Prices of Xentry we all know. They are high, requirements to get it are high, so we are looking for cheaper alternatives.
Unfortunately, people wants all for free (because we are how we are), and they will make money on it. 
Free solutions should newer be used for business, they should be for that 0.5%. 
All who use this for business should share profit by getting someone who will do it right.
I don't mind if this will be $1 or $10000. Sellers have their prices, and you can stick to them, haggle about it, collect offers etc.

So, (and again, this is my personal point of view)
If you use to make money, - pay to get it done right.
If you use to make money, - pay to stay safe (ish)
- if you don't mind what is going on - use free solutions. At your own risk.
I do not fully support selling as such (im a buyer, so want it freesmile ) but to be fair, they deserved gratifications.

NONE of solutions will give you 100% safety. No matter free or paid. Tomorrow you may download AddOn which will ruin everything. But with paid solution risk is much much lower.

So I don't think Glintweb was upset because of just you, only of a way for distributing things. From his POV is obvious that he want to sell. BUT if more people share everything for Thanks and Reps, then more "trade secrets" are not secrets any more. 
Glintweb was a first seller (to my knowledge) who come out with user friendly GUI all-in-one. And shared old releases for free. Nice. 
Other sellers need to dial-in. I would really would like to hear opinions from other sellers. 
(in your case you collected data from few post and compiled in one batch, which is handy and than you for that)

Re-assuming: Safety of your Account with MB should be 1st priority. Laptop can be changed, software can be reinstalled, but if your account will be barred then is a problem.

And last very important bit
Some so-called "engineers" charge (or not) money for "free" or "paid" solutions, and claim that is "scn safe". 
BUT problem is that "fu..ers" (yes, they are on this forum) will install keylooger, password grabber etc, just to get your login and password to re-sell it. And that should be punished. 
Internet is a global village, so I'm not very keen to travel 1000's miles to get someones face smashed. But I should.
Full stop.

Dude.

It doesn't matter if people are giving for FREE or are charging. And it doesn't matter if im yet another person giving for free. Doesn't matter if its 1 person or 100 persons giving solutions. FREE or PAID doesn't matter. It just takes 1 person to upload a solution and daimler will get it. Again, it doesn't matter if it is FREE or costs 400$. Daimler will pay for it and make the workaround to stop users getting away with this solution. They have also taken people to court for every penny they own. They will do what they want, when they want, how they want.

Daimler will pay any costs for any solution someone makes.

If daimler has the files I uploaded, then daimler has glintweb files. In fact, similar files I uploaded is very similar from 2 years ago when the 3.91 and other issues came about.

I should not have finger pointing at me because of this. Like he said, everything is available anyway, you just got to search for it or ask for passwords..etc. 

This finger pointing always happens to me because I don't charge for solution. And at no point have I said its 100% guarantee solution. I always write that its at users risk. The big sellers always come finger pointing at me because they're upset that they may not make money from it. Im a firm believer that this type of solution should be free, since its not 100% guarantee to save your SCN account if you go online.

[+] 2 users say Thank You to J415UNNY for this post
11-05-2019, 14:50 PM,
(11-05-2019, 13:48 PM)Avandgarde Wrote:  
(11-05-2019, 11:50 AM)B4RTJ Wrote:  BUT, they (Patching people) are only one step behind. Once new protection will be release, its a matter of days that will be cracked. 

You might be right, however is it known what kind of security will be implemented? I can bet that they will find a way, inc virtual servers, redirection ect etc. There is no protection which cannot be bypassed. When is demand then there will be a supply.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to B4RTJ for this post
13-05-2019, 01:04 AM,
(11-05-2019, 14:50 PM)B4RTJ Wrote:  
(11-05-2019, 13:48 PM)Avandgarde Wrote:  

You might be right, however is it known what kind of security will be implemented? I can bet that they will find a way, inc virtual servers, redirection ect etc. There is no protection which cannot be bypassed. When is demand then there will be a supply.

I doubt anyone on these forums knows what security will be implemented and IF it will be implemented and when it will be. Only a few members that think they know with scare tactics. It likely will happen, but who knows when it be.

To be honest with you.. I haven't heard of any SCN accounts getting blocked using these old style methods.

Im sure when new security is out, some experts will crack it ...and of course, like all new solutions, it wont be free. 

So far, we are using these old style method for some years now, without problem. But its always a risk, like anything.

[+] 2 users say Thank You to J415UNNY for this post
16-05-2019, 15:36 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-05-2019, 15:55 PM by Glintweb.)
(11-05-2019, 10:25 AM)J415UNNY Wrote:  No, I don't think im smart. No, I didn't put my name on it. I simply compiled all files together because im bored of waiting weeks for passwords from members offering solutions. That I can see, nobody else is offering solutions like mine other than you with your patcher. But my solutions are FREE and your same solutions is $400? I could ask you if you think your smart because you put all your solutions on a fancy .exe and charge crazy money.

As you said. I did nothing NEW. So don't try to blame me if daimler is watching the forums. All these solutions have been posted for the last few years.  rolling Daimler knows about everything, they are not stupid.

for first my solution never sell for 400$, your are trying to say any words that have no basis ,  like a bull.sh.t 

second : any files in "xentry" is important and any files deleted or editing with incorrect way, then system is entering Monitoring mode , By MSMQ Service

Xentry is installed by MD5 Encoding

That Encoding is given for every file the encrypted number
That mean every installation is not same as other installation on another computer , 
and encrypted number file in computer installed  not like other computer encrypted number

This explains to people now why many installation errors occur and why problems or happen rollback 

my patcher is working by smart way like MD5 By decoding, decompiling, native Java code rebuilding, compiling, encoding back. when press on any buttons for fix

Any stupid person trying to copy the files that have been modified, it will not work on the other computer, because the encrypted number not like computer that was copied from it

XENTRY is have Three modes to working

1 : when using any key not generated by daimler, and xentry is know that by checker license manger for signatures on keys  , then is entered Monitoring mode

2 : when touch any files in system, then is entered Monitoring mode

3 : when use any STUPID replacing of files in system, then is entered Monitoring mode , and system accept old method only , and new key will never working before Until everything is restore to its status as it was in the past

also because you and other like you see what happen with new addons for version 12 2018 and 03 2019 .etc

edit for appserv and zbus for not lose key , the securty is changed by new addons and all now lose key biggrin

new version 05 2019 not lose only , why because daimler want catch  hi

for the end , you and other like you will lose , not me

my work for Business IT Solutions, Design Custom Software's, Web Design & Development , then is not my work

i just give support here for free  because i like to help people and all here know that good , and a lot of here i help him without any money

XENTRY not like any stupid software is a technical professional work for style, like the car he designed for her : it's a really STAR

[Image: Banner.png]

if you need help ,Don't hesitate to contact me

On Skype : glintweb Or Facebook Page  fb.com/glintweb

if i Help You Click "thanks"  and "reputation"
Visit this user's website
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Glintweb for this post
16-05-2019, 16:00 PM,
Well this has gotten off topic and nasty, so the thread is closed.

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [Image: tyl_add.png] + [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Clusters for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
YTMercedes XENTRY XDOS & PassThru how to install for dummies pesona 1,350 440,718 Yesterday, 11:54 AM
Last Post: kashalot
YTMercedes XENTRY AIO FULL FIX [2023.09-R2 & 2023.12-R2] [UPDATED 21/12/2023] crypt0ninja 157 32,500 16-04-2024, 17:56 PM
Last Post: jhon006
YTMercedes Xentry Connect C5 Geniue Internal SSD Image ninjahwdp 3 153 10-04-2024, 00:29 AM
Last Post: petr78rus
YTMercedes Xentry New Long Key (original key) 1st web free service pesona 1,593 150,138 09-04-2024, 18:18 PM
Last Post: Mario68
YTMercedes HHT-Win 64bit With Xentry XDOS 2024.03 One Click JackyTran 7 1,905 08-04-2024, 13:35 PM
Last Post: MB-Engineers
YTMercedes Xentry error nixte 4 125 08-04-2024, 11:52 AM
Last Post: nixte
  Xentry 2024.03 - PT & XDOS renia1983 21 2,856 07-04-2024, 21:04 PM
Last Post: gcs190
YTMercedes Xentry cannot diagnosis need help! smart666 2 142 07-04-2024, 03:15 AM
Last Post: smart666
YTMercedes XENTRY DAS Activation Here takis 2,424 622,898 05-04-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: gcs190
  xentry install windows no boot Nightless 6 243 04-04-2024, 17:55 PM
Last Post: jhon006