Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

IDS questions
29-06-2014, 16:39 PM,
RE: IDS questions
My VCM I Rotunda HQ so clone and my Etas VCM II is working with Ford IDS v86.04
And also with Mazda IDS V 89.05
This two versions of Ford and Mazda IDS are using the same firmwares and no need to uograde/downgrade the firmware all the time
But if are using it with Mazda IDS the you can use the v90 as well without any problems. Mazda do not need any actuvation as Ford Ids
Good luck
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mattydr67 for this post
29-06-2014, 16:58 PM,
Thanks mattydr67, I mean the old VCM I stops working after a new version, than we need the new VCM 2 . I want to know wich version thanks.
Is there for mazda also a calibration dvd? and if a buy a license i can be online?
Sorry for al my questions but i am really not fammiliar with this software and interface, i am preciated your help again many thanks for your patience
29-06-2014, 17:15 PM,
I don't use real activation but as I told you Mazda IDS do not use real activation for Ford IDS
But if you have a real clone or a genuine tool you can use it
For Mazda IDS the last calibration DVD is v81 too
As i said VCM and VCM II are working with the last versions of Ford/Mazda IDS if you are able to activate it or you can use that 3days for free when you install the software and you haven't any activation for item
The VCM I didn't stoped working. It is still coveraged by the softwares but for newer cars from 2013 you need the VCM II or you have to buy an expencive adaptor for VCM I
Good luck

P.S. - As i told you I can use both of my VCM's but I only use this version because I have it full activated. If I will find any new activation ofr Ford IDS then I will upgrade it. Till then I use with succes the versions of software I have becasue no such a newest car come to me
29-06-2014, 18:01 PM,
Thanks do you have download link for mazda 89? link on rapidshare contains no data
29-06-2014, 18:11 PM,
No I don't
I used rapidshare link in the past to download it
Sorry
Good luck
30-06-2014, 11:36 AM,
When i install calibrations on my mazda ids, it comes into a new ford map, should i copy it to mazda calibrations map?
30-06-2014, 13:37 PM,
Hi
Sorry mate, if you are asking me I don;t get what you mean.
Look how I did:
1. Intsall Mazda IDS v89.00
2. Reboot
3. Mount Mazda IDS v81 dvd media
4. Install Calibration files
5 Reboot
6. Install Mazda IDS 89.01 updates
7. Reboot
8. Install Mazda IDS v89.06 ( well i installed all updates till 89.06 but you can use only 89.01 and 89.06 updates )
9. Reboot
Then I use it
Good luck
[+] 4 users say Thank You to mattydr67 for this post
30-06-2014, 15:36 PM,
Understand, i tought calibration dvd was the ame as ford
04-07-2014, 14:28 PM,
Hello matty.

Is possible that some one with original ids copy his calibrations folder files from the instalation folder and share, and after some one with old calibrations paste them.. would work?
am i clear?
thanks bro
04-07-2014, 15:47 PM,
As you know the last Calibreation was v81 ( on DVD )
After this Calibration only online
This means that you need to check the new calibration online and then you can download item
So i don't belive that is there anyone who have all updates but if anyone who has newer files that the one from Calibration DVD v81 we can use it as you said , then copy item into the Calibration folder
Good luck

P.S. - if anyone has this new file and will be shared we will be able to use it.
[+] 4 users say Thank You to mattydr67 for this post