Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

1998 volvo S70 ALL KEYS LOST
18-05-2019, 12:02 PM,
RE: 1998 volvo S70 ALL KEYS LOST
Hello now your file is good
Upload dump to mini zedbull with effi soft and make transponder
Regards

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
18-05-2019, 13:01 PM,
...watt wat is effi sofware??? how do i uplaod to mini zed bull?? i thought you would edit the dum and give me to put it back on the c56 chip that the car would start ...now ur telling me to to uplad dump to effi software...wats that???
18-05-2019, 13:34 PM,
Hello freind search here on forum for effi software
Download and install and plug zedbull
To so pc then install driver when everything good
You can program the transponder with

File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

18-05-2019, 13:46 PM,
hello friend i install effi software....and zed bull river...but i got questions....firstly i dont see how to load the eeprom into effi..i dont see file or open and do i upload the full dump to the zedbul via effi or just selected lines...and if so...wat lines exactly???......next question....does this mean i can put the c56 back in the immo box now will i need to do anything else to the eeprom file on the C56???...
18-05-2019, 13:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-05-2019, 14:15 PM by raffy haddad.)
Thats why i told you to use effi soft or the software that came with mini zedbull can also make it
When you are sure that the zedbull is connected to pc just open the file in open file soft and it will autumatically take you to the disired soft put pcf7935 blank and program the transponder at the end it will tell you transponder succeed

Dont touch the eeprom put it back in place and when transponder succefully programmed you can start car
Hope you understand

delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

18-05-2019, 14:08 PM,
(18-05-2019, 13:59 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Thats why i told you to use effi soft or the software that came with mini zedbull can also make it
When you are sure that the zedbull is connected to pc just open the file in open file soft and it will autumatically take you to the disired soft put pcf7935 blank and program the transponder at the end it will tell you transponder succeed

Dont touch the eeprom put it back in place and when transponder succefully programmed you can start car
Hope you understand

ok i undertsand friend and thanks much for you help....few more questions....
can anything be done to the c56 epprom to dissable or bypass immo...??? if not then i will put it back in place like you said...and DONT TOUCH the EEPROM on the C56.

aslo...i want to know if since the chip i have pic attached ....is not necessarily blank...can it sill work...OR DOES IT NEED TO BE BLANK CHIP. or can it overwite to new info??

Attached Files
pcf7935.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 51.84 KB

18-05-2019, 14:19 PM,
Usually it should be blank but try with the transponder that you have
First read the transponder as it is then after program succeful your done read it again to check if it changed the data on transponder if yes your good
If the transponder wrong the soft will tell wrong data .then you need blank 7935

delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

18-05-2019, 14:25 PM,
(18-05-2019, 13:59 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Thats why i told you to use effi soft or the software that came with mini zedbull can also make it

Hope you understand

(18-05-2019, 14:19 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Usually it should be blank but try with the transponder that you have
First read the transponder as it is then after program succeful your done read it again to check if it changed the data on transponder if yes your good
If the transponder wrong the soft will tell wrong data .then you need blank 7935

ok general respect for the info dem.
19-05-2019, 04:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 19-05-2019, 04:42 AM by genautoe.)
(18-05-2019, 14:25 PM)genautoe Wrote:  

Hope you understand

(18-05-2019, 14:19 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Usually it should be blank but try with the transponder that you have

ok general respect for the info dem.

hello ...well it seems my mini zed bull cant write to the transponder...so any ideas???...can anything be done from the immobox ??? c56???anything to by pass or dissable immo??
19-05-2019, 04:55 AM,
What is the message on screen
Did you use transponder
Try not to put transponder deep on to zedbull antenna
Did you check comunication betwee zedbull and effi soft

delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
HVolvo Volvo XC90 CEM problem pimpammm 0 4 24 minutes ago
Last Post: pimpammm
  MR2 Solution Add keys or Immo Off Need mkii 1 94 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: mkii
HVolvo Volvo small program for syncronize viorelcarl 14 15,205 26-03-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: hmagga
  Solved ✔ Volvo V50 SCL sync Sweaty 2 117 13-03-2024, 22:51 PM
Last Post: Sweaty
HVolvo Volvo XC90 2007 remote dani3lxxl 5 186 11-03-2024, 06:32 AM
Last Post: dani3lxxl
WKIA Solved ✔ KIA SEPHIA 1998 S-II 1.5L DOHC immo off dime 2 85 09-03-2024, 19:02 PM
Last Post: dime
LFord Ford ranger 2.5td year 2004 Lost keys manueldord 1 98 04-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: manueldord
HVolvo Volvo S40 need ECU CEM Synchro clandestino 0 46 28-02-2024, 20:29 PM
Last Post: clandestino
VToyota Toyota Yaris (Year: 10/2006) - (all keys lost) kennyy 1 93 18-02-2024, 16:38 PM
Last Post: raffy haddad
ILandRover Freelander 1998 1.8 Rager98 0 54 17-02-2024, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Rager98