Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Bmw repairguide wis
03-07-2014, 08:29 AM,
Bmw repairguide wis
Hi
Im very new to bmw and i am seeking a Software for repair instructions for bmw similar to wis from mercedes.
The Software should contain pictures and step by step guides for every kind of repair. Which software is the right one i dont really understand the different bmw softwares until now because im new to bmw.

Thank you smile
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2014, 17:20 PM,
KOpel  RE: Bmw repairguide wis
(03-07-2014, 08:29 AM)endlessenigma Wrote:  Hi
Im very new to bmw and i am seeking a Software for repair instructions for bmw similar to wis from mercedes.
The Software should contain pictures and step by step guides for every kind of repair. Which software is the right one i dont really understand the different bmw softwares until now because im new to bmw.

Thank you smile

Hi Friend, The latest BMW TIS on DVD in english is the December 2007 version I did search the forum for it but only found the 2009 German Version that Kama52 posted. I am busy uploading it to Mega and will post it here on the forum as soon as I can. happycoffee

handshake BE GOOD AND GOOD WILL COME TO YOU bow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to boetvisagie for this post
03-07-2014, 21:51 PM,
RE: Bmw repairguide wis
Rheingold does it for me (with pictures and step by step instructions).
04-07-2014, 13:59 PM,
KOpel  RE: Bmw repairguide wis
Hi again I posted the BMW TIS english DVD on Mega here is the Thread http://garage-automotive.com/showthread.php?tid=5150 handshake yes

handshake BE GOOD AND GOOD WILL COME TO YOU bow