Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

If you tired of counting dots in E-Sys
22-05-2019, 07:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 22-05-2019, 08:56 AM by Clusters.)
XZBMW  If you tired of counting dots in E-Sys
I've tried to FDL-code BDC from my G30. Unfortunately, I've no success with E-Sys Launcher 2.8.2 (third version is not available for me even for money, because I'm from Russia).

Thus, I've made my own CAFD/NCD tool.

Typlically E-Sys builds NCD file from scratch after saving, it prevents using outdated CAFD files.
Idea is apply only needed corrections to existing NCD instead of rebuilding it.

Other features:
1. Compare up to 3 NCD files
2. Save and restore modified values to/from file

Instructions:
1. Folow the link http://177843_nf0zbp.radius-host.net/caftool/
2. Upload up to 3 NCD files (corretions will be applied to first one)
3. Select matching untrimmed CAFD from list
4. Press upload NCD
5. Enter modified values to "Patch data" (all values should be 2-digit HEX, for example "01", not "1")
6. Press "Generate NCD"
7. Download file and flash it to ECU with any E-Sys Launcher

If there is no matching untrimmed CAF, you can select previous version for same ECU, as an example: 00002098 for HKFM2.
All untrimmed CAFD are from E-Sys Launcher Pro 2.8.2, plus one "00005FA9_NICK", created by me.

BR, Nick

Attached Files
tool.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 171 times
Size: 45 bytes

Reputation: +7 - simonchs [+1] , BusyBox [+1] , jaramillo [+1] , Sedoy [+1] , ds2k [+1] , BMWdriva [+1] , TheNine90 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 16 users say Thank You to netnick for this post
22-05-2019, 10:15 AM,
RE: If you tired of counting dots in E-Sys
Thank you Netnick,
I will find F15 to give it a try.
03-06-2019, 14:09 PM,
Hi, all!

Tool has been updated:
1. Now you can use FP-file instead of 2-nd or 3-rd NCD (NCD data will be calculated automatically)
2. New button "Hide empty", that hides all table lines with unfilled fields. There also "Show all" button, to show all fields back.
3. To fill input fileds with values from file #2 or #3 that differ from file #1, just press "1<-2" or "1<-3" buttons. Together with "Hide empty", you can quickly discover differences between files.
4. If FP-file uploaded, there will be options list on the top of table. Just click any to see what parameters it affects.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to netnick for this post
03-06-2019, 17:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-06-2019, 17:15 PM by ltujustas.)
You just known cafd coding and only without dots, but after change something you will still need to do fdl coding with esys and it will be a problem for you becouse 2.8.2 and olders free launchers doesn't support x64 java. After fdl code you will get error not enough memory on esys x32 java for G-series BDC units. I have tried many solutions to do fdl code on G11 bdc body, but it's useless with free launchers
04-06-2019, 05:57 AM,
(03-06-2019, 17:11 PM)ltujustas Wrote:  You just known cafd coding and only without dots, but after change something you will still need to do fdl coding with esys and it will be a problem for you becouse 2.8.2 and olders free launchers doesn't support x64 java. After fdl code you will get error not enough memory on esys x32 java for G-series BDC units. I have tried many solutions to do fdl code on G11 bdc body, but it's useless with free launchers

Works Ok on my G30 with ESys Launcher Pro 2.8.2 (now it's free) and ESysPlus. Actually, ESysPlus is faster.
Do you have enought memory? I've 8 Gb on my laptop.
04-06-2019, 13:55 PM,
16GB. x32 supports only 1.5 GB, for g11 not enough to do fdl code. 2.8.2 not working with x64 which support 3-4GB

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW roadmap 2018-2 Premium does not start counting, it stays by 0.0% jungleelephant 3 754 20-09-2018, 12:05 PM
Last Post: bmwcoder75