Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

F02- Can I have more than 2 Fobs?
30-05-2019, 19:48 PM,
F02- Can I have more than 2 Fobs?
Hey, So I bought my F02 with only one fob, and promptly made a second one. Now the seller sent me the missing fob, so I have 3. All fobs have working remote features, and all allow keyless starting. The issue is the comfort access handles do not work for the newly located fob, though everything else works. Are comfort access handle functions restricted to 2 fobs like the e9X generation? I looked through the coding and cannot find anything to allow more than 2 fobs like the PA_ID_GEBER coding on the E-series cars. I'm planning to sell the car soon, and would love to hand it off with all 3 fobs working since they retail for like $500 each.

I might just write back the original D-flash to the CAS to have both original fobs working, and have key 3 ready to activate.
Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2019, 19:52 PM,
RE: F02- Can I have more than 2 Fobs?
made third and fourth keyfob on F1x with comfort access reading CAS4, new keys working with comfort access, no limits

BMW F10 530d 0911
Retrofit 223 245 248 2VB 2ND 316 337 4M5 416  ->451/488-->456 453 465 494 496 552 5AD 5AE 5AG NBT 654 FM2 610 620[CIC] 688 6NR 6WA & 6WB715 760 8TH-KAFAS2-FSC KeyFOB Mperformance Gxx Series

[+] 1 user says Thank You to BMWzone for this post
30-05-2019, 20:18 PM,
(30-05-2019, 19:48 PM)RocketSurgeon Wrote:  Hey, So I bought my F02 with only one fob, and promptly made a second one. Now the seller sent me the missing fob, so I have 3. All fobs have working remote features, and all allow keyless starting. The issue is the comfort access handles do not work for the newly located fob, though everything else works. Are comfort access handle functions restricted to 2 fobs like the e9X generation? I looked through the coding and cannot find anything to allow more than 2 fobs like the PA_ID_GEBER coding on the E-series cars. I'm planning to sell the car soon, and would love to hand it off with all 3 fobs working since they retail for like $500 each.

I might just write back the original D-flash to the CAS to have both original fobs working, and have key 3 ready to activate.

In ISTA, you should be able to assign up to 3 personalization profiles. If you assign one to each key, CA should work on every key.

I remember I had to assign a personalization profile to my wife's new key we got for her F25 in order for CA to work with they key (starting the car and everything else wasn't an issue before assigning personalization).
[+] 1 user says Thank You to dracon for this post
04-06-2019, 19:24 PM,
Thank you gentlemen!
Turns out this key kills a battery in about a day, though none of the buttons are stuck. I began to suspect liquid damage, so I opened the sucker with a chisel, and found a corroded board. Thorough cleaning with isopropanol appears to have fixed the key. Now all comfort features work, and key board is squeaky clean. We'll see if the battery holds up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW ISTAP Programming BMW KEYS & FOBs BMWF01 2 1,760 06-08-2015, 23:17 PM
Last Post: gfriedrichi