Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

31-05-2019, 13:49 PM,
YTMercedes  Help
Friends

help a brother

I have been programming cars both japanese and beyond using Obd machines and bench programmers. I am able to make keys buy dump to most japanese, southafrican/ uk/ cars by dump.. I now wish to start this Benz things you speak of.. the EIS (Electronic Ignition Switch) needs more explaination..or a help with pdfs can help a lot more.

Any specific advise and special tools as well as softwares to buy for a fresh starter.. i have been following what you folks post on here., Seems like eeproms found in these EIS are sounding to be strange somewhat for my UPA to read..I can not even found them on the list of eeproms. How do you guys read files from these big eeproms? giggle . I wish to learn more and I will be happily to post my first successful benz key project here. I have been skipping benz cars at our workshop for fear of damage and otherwise..  sad 

your advice will be highly appriciated.

bow
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2019, 18:40 PM,
RE: Help
Of your speaking about programmers for mcu ben check vvdi prog it has pdf how to connect
But mb cars need more tools
Or go to cgdi mb also good but one tool never enough

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

[+] 1 user says Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
01-06-2019, 02:49 AM,
I'd recommend downloading the software for vvdiprog(or better yet buying the tool). On here you can see a lot of the diagrams showing the solder points for many of the Mercedes EIS. Generally with these you'll be getting a dump from the processor on the board and loading it into something to make the keys (avdi/vvdi mb/cgdi mb). Later stuff like W204 is a little different you have to wire these up on the bench and collect data via can lines.
UPA should be able to read a lot of the 9s12 processors - but I dont have it.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to truedetective for this post
13-06-2019, 10:42 AM,
I will get them tools
If anything you may add on the list..I wanna be like you guys

bow