Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

HELP THIS IS KILLING ME MAN
11-07-2014, 00:27 AM,
XSMini  HELP THIS IS KILLING ME MAN
Hi folks im a newbie with a 2007 Mini R56 having absolutley no luck every software i try and setup thers a problem lol....i couldnt get progman to connect to my car as someone suggested it may have been already coded with ISTA and thus wont connect to progman, so i've tried ISTA/P 2.52.4 VM + integrated emulator for K+DCAN USB + expert mode which i got here thx Beemerboy88 using the K+DCAN emulator managed to install ok but i get an error when i try to connect........ i have followed the instructions to the letter dont really understand the KLI and ignition step tho it here are a few screens.....gonna be the death of me this damm car lol pls any help guys would be great........dont mean to be a head melter guys but im keen to learn......

[Image: IMG_6735_zpsc1d988a3.jpg]

If i leave the KLI box ticked i get this error

[Image: IMG_6737_zps36854e5a.jpg]

If i untick it i get this error

[Image: IMG_6738_zps6af92e11.jpg]

then eventually this and the session closes

[Image: IMG_6733_zps73f938ac.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 00:51 AM,
RE: HELP THIS IS KILLING ME MAN
(11-07-2014, 00:27 AM)pawea Wrote:  Hi folks im a newbie with a 2007 Mini R56 having absolutley no luck every software i try and setup thers a problem lol....i couldnt get progman to connect to my car as someone suggested it may have been already coded with ISTA and thus wont connect to progman, so i've tried ISTA/D 2.36_ISTA/P 2.50.2 combined VM image which i got here thx Beemerboy88 using the K+DCAN emulator managed to install ok but i get an error when i try to connect........ i have followed the instructions to the letter dont really understand the KLI and ignition step tho it here are a few screens.....gonna be the death of me this damm car lol pls any help guys would be great........dont mean to be a head melter guys but im keen to learn......

[Image: IMG_6735_zpsc1d988a3.jpg]

If i leave the KLI box ticked i get this error

[Image: IMG_6737_zps36854e5a.jpg]

If i untick it i get this error

[Image: IMG_6738_zps6af92e11.jpg]

then eventually this and the session closes

[Image: IMG_6733_zps73f938ac.jpg]

Things to check:

make sure you leave kl15 ticked at the beginning (you only have to change this when you actually do some programming)

make sure you start ifhsrv32 after you have plugged in your cable (not before)

your k+dcan cable needs to be connected to the host NOT to the VM (it looks like its active in the vm from your screenshot. this is not right). right click on the icon and select disconnect(connect to host). then try to connect again. the icon should be greyed out.

make sure vmnet1 on your host has been assigned the ip address 169.254.0.1

[Image: 4.jpg~original]
14-07-2014, 15:15 PM,
Hi still no joy man still the same error i followed the instructions you gave made sure the interface was connected to the host,kli ticked,start the ifhsrv32 after the interface has been connected, vm1 ip 169.254.0.1,com port 9 on the host just gives me the same error man...........

Can anyone teamviewer into my laptop while its connected to the car see what im doing wrong i would be willing to pay for your time via paypal if you can help me get it working.......

Also how do i move this post as i posted in the wrong form ?
14-07-2014, 15:29 PM,
(14-07-2014, 15:15 PM)pawea Wrote:  Also how do i move this post as i posted in the wrong form ?

You posted in the wrong forum and you chose a wrong title for your post? Try to choose a better phrase or title for your post? Just saying HELP ME OR PLEASE I NEED HELP often gets ignored and is not the right way to go forward, better title would have been "ISTA PROGMAN CONNECTION ISSUES". This way people can search for problems relating to yours, google will also bring up this topic if someone had similar issues.

Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons
Visit this user's website
[+] 4 users say Thank You to da14u for this post