Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

E70 E71 8HP
02-07-2019, 00:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2019, 00:10 AM by laso.)
RE: E70 E71 8HP
Can anyone explain to me about ISN?
I know that the long ISN 128bit is in ECU, CAS and key and so far I did not have a car in which I would have to adapt to the chest.
In the F series it's easy because it gets vergin.
And how to do it in the E70 egs 6hp?
I have MSV80 and CAS3 + crypted and key. It's all a set. The car was after the theft and only the chest was left.
ECU and CAS have the same ISN 128bit.
On BMW Totourists, I saw that there is a short ISN in the box.
Should I change it in gearbox or CAS?
Does it need to be changed in ECU?
I have CGDI and there is an option to change ISN 4B in CAS. I also have a VVDI prog.
Well, the 6hp e series client program

Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2019, 02:38 AM,
(02-07-2019, 00:08 AM)laso Wrote:  Can anyone explain to me about ISN?
I know that the long ISN 128bit is in ECU, CAS and key and so far I did not have a car in which I would have to adapt to the chest.
In the F series it's easy because it gets vergin.
And how to do it in the E70 egs 6hp?
I have MSV80 and CAS3 + crypted and key. It's all a set. The car was after the theft and only the chest was left.
ECU and CAS have the same ISN 128bit.
On BMW Totourists, I saw that there is a short ISN in the box.
Should I change it in gearbox or CAS?
Does it need to be changed in ECU?
I have CGDI and there is an option to change ISN 4B in CAS. I also have a VVDI prog.
Well, the 6hp e series client program

It's necessary when you have all key lost in E70-E71 only. It's not enough just to read ISN from DME/DDE, but you also need to reset EGS ISN to get it work.

Only BMW services:

Remote coding/programming - E, F, G serie
HDD change, Carplay, Screen mirroring activation
FSC pack - CIC, NBT, NBT EVO, ENTRYNAV2, MGU, KAFAS
Remote reset 8HP ISN F serie
ELV disable for CAS3, 3+
02-07-2019, 19:53 PM,
Excuse me, but can you explain me more?Is it really possible to use the 6hp e series clent to change the ISN in EGS?The car fires but the chest is in position P.Can you explain to me the ISN matter short and long.
07-07-2019, 00:02 AM,
(02-07-2019, 19:53 PM)laso Wrote:  Excuse me, but can you explain me more?Is it really possible to use the 6hp e series clent to change the ISN in EGS?The car fires but the chest is in position P.Can you explain to me the ISN matter short and long.

You can't change the ISN with this tool, you can only reset. Have you tried to reset the ISN? It should help and car should be synchonised automatically.

Only BMW services:

Remote coding/programming - E, F, G serie
HDD change, Carplay, Screen mirroring activation
FSC pack - CIC, NBT, NBT EVO, ENTRYNAV2, MGU, KAFAS
Remote reset 8HP ISN F serie
ELV disable for CAS3, 3+