Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Seek help ;(
18-07-2014, 00:27 AM,
PCitroen  Seek help ;(
crying
I am a China Citroen C5 owner, I want to ask how to place the key frequency 433MHz old Citroen C5 BSI into the new Citroen C5 434MHz. Only know the old section of the number 0536, the new is the production of HELLA.
The new HELLA key to the old section of the Citroen C5 above, you can start the car, but not the remote control door is open, I change new car BSI, you can use the key to start the car and remote control to open the door, and the old section of the key can not be remote control door.

Respectively, opened the new with the old section of the BSI after the discovery, BSI paragraph two of the hardware used is the same. Finally, ask relevant technician of the results, that is the same hardware, but the BSI program, BSI corresponding to the old section of the frequency is 433HMz and the new BSI program is the corresponding 434HMz.

Excuse me, what method to modify the frequency component corresponding to BSI.... Thank you.

Online waiting for, hope to get your help

Citroen C5 China owners
Quote this message in a reply