Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

rns 510 help help
23-07-2019, 07:55 AM,
ZVW  rns 510 help help
Hi my rns 510 does not even read dvd or cd, how can I install new maps, clone hdd, or? (if someone has a disck image) I do not have the option of purchasing another optics. Can I read the pin of the device while in the car in which he works with the VDS?
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2019, 15:08 PM,
RE: rns 510 help help
Without CD/DVD you don't have the option to install maps. There is a possibility to install maps with SD-Card, but for this you need first read a specific CD. The Pin only can read by programs like RNS-Manager or setconfig. but you have to disassemble the unit. Or you can go to a dealer who can request the PIN. For this option you can leave the unit in car because the dealer can read the serial of the unit by ODiS. Maybe some guys here can help you when you read the serial with program like VCDS or VPS or other.
26-07-2019, 19:19 PM,
What is the question here???
To update navi maps you use SD-CARD, just google it..!
If you don´t have pin, just take a pic of sticker and pay for it on the internet (google that 2)!
Nobody will give you pin 4free..
27-07-2019, 10:59 AM,
i have disk image if somone need , vith v16 maps