Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

AUDI Q7 3GP BIG PROBLEM WITH UPDATE
28-08-2019, 12:51 PM,
ZTAudi  AUDI Q7 3GP BIG PROBLEM WITH UPDATE
I UPDATED TODAY Q7 2012 3GP WITH VERSION 942_3 AND FK MAP.

I try to actived but show " MAP IS ALREADY ACTIVED" , i don t use any activator , car have original map from AUDI DEALER .
Before update MEDIA not working .
Navi is blocked .. 

I want to remove all firmware and try again . all i want is to erase all and put again.
I can`t make emergency update .

I have any options?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

TRUST NO ONE | automotive engineer | 
Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2019, 13:27 PM,
RE: AUDI Q7 3GP BIG PROBLEM WITH UPDATE
can be some problem with harddisk - sometimes happend. Maybe some from local gurus give you info...
28-08-2019, 13:29 PM,
if i try with emergency update .. ?

28-08-2019, 13:45 PM,
sure you ca try, if you have this option active...
28-08-2019, 15:01 PM,
try delet nav data engineering menu and update fw new one....
28-08-2019, 15:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-08-2019, 15:08 PM by modhigh98.)
(28-08-2019, 15:01 PM)markusas Wrote:  try delet nav data engineering menu and update fw new one....

I try delete db nav ..but same problem after install new nav

(28-08-2019, 13:45 PM)Steve25 Wrote:  sure you ca try, if you have this option active...
I buy script for this

28-08-2019, 20:11 PM,
When Media is not working, sometimes this is because people using wrong activators, which are not the automatic keldo script

They only put mmelauncher.cfg and another file into efs-system partition.

When you get the wrong activator it puts mmelauncher.cfg from 3G High Unit or also 3G Basic Unit inside.
Then the mmi can not map the mulitmedia mount anymore, because they have different mountpoints and it stalls at loading Media infinitely.

So you have to bring back the efs-system partition to standard.

What you can do now:
- Start Hidden Menu
- Go to SWDL and mark User definied Mode
- NO reboot - exit hidden menu and put in SD Card with K942 Firmware
- Go to red Softwareupdate Menu and go through Update Procedure, till it asks you if you want to a Standard or User definied update - here go into User definied. After marking it in Hidden Menu under SWDL now you can use it one time!
Now find something called MU94XX - in Q7 it must be MU9498

Search there for something called efs-system. Go inside and mark everything you can mark on efs-system (1 or 2 marks!) the best one is with a number on it like 942->942

maybe take the other efs- partitions also, because i can see you activated some production mode over hidden menu while trying ...

then go back to the main screen on software update where it lists all ecus like MUIOC, MUGPS, MU9498 and down there you can start the update. If it is not possible to start the Update, mark some other things like TMC3GP. Then the start update button should be pressable and it restores the original efs-system partition and after that unit is in standard condition.

Then you can apply again activator, but be carefull to use the right one.

Other procedure -> find right activator which puts mmelauncher of mmi3gp inside, or build yourself one when you modify the run.sh with a good text editor like notepad++ to update this file to /mnt/efs-system/etc/mmelauncher.cfg which I attached.

If i could help you, please give thx and rep! - if not tell me what is gone wrong, and maybe I can help you to activate the emergency bootloader

Attached Files
mmelauncher.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 15 times
Size: 1.39 KB

If my answer helped to fix anything, then don't forget to give me some rep please! 
[+] 1 user says Thank You to PopDog for this post
29-08-2019, 08:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-08-2019, 08:06 AM by modhigh98.)
(28-08-2019, 20:11 PM)PopDog Wrote:  When Media is not working, sometimes this is because people using wrong activators, which are not the automatic keldo script

When you get the wrong activator it puts mmelauncher.cfg from 3G High Unit or also 3G Basic Unit inside.
Then the mmi can not map the mulitmedia mount anymore, because they have different mountpoints  and it stalls at loading Media infinitely.

What you can do now:
- Start Hidden Menu
- Go to red Softwareupdate Menu and go through Update Procedure, till it asks you if you want to a Standard or User definied update - here go into User definied. After marking it in Hidden Menu under SWDL now you can use it one time!

Search there for something called efs-system. Go inside and mark everything you can mark on efs-system (1 or 2 marks!) the best one is with a number on it like 942->942

maybe take the other efs- partitions also, because i can see you activated some production mode over hidden menu while trying ...

then go back to the main screen on software update where it lists all ecus like MUIOC, MUGPS, MU9498 and down there you can start the update. If it is not possible to start the Update, mark some other things like TMC3GP. Then the start update button should be pressable and it restores the original efs-system partition and after that unit is in standard condition.

Other procedure -> find right activator which puts mmelauncher of mmi3gp inside, or build yourself one when you modify the run.sh with a good text editor like notepad++ to update this file to /mnt/efs-system/etc/mmelauncher.cfg which I attached.

If i could help you, please give thx and rep! - if not tell me what is gone wrong, and maybe I can help you to activate the emergency bootloader

thank you i try this and i give u feedback rep + thanks . !

(29-08-2019, 08:03 AM)modhigh98 Wrote:  
(28-08-2019, 20:11 PM)PopDog Wrote:  When Media is not working, sometimes this is because people using wrong activators, which are not the automatic keldo script

Then the mmi can not map the mulitmedia mount anymore, because they have different mountpoints  and it stalls at loading Media infinitely.

What you can do now:
- Start Hidden Menu

thank you i try this and i give u feedback rep + thanks . ! i activate emergency with script 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZTAudi 2012 Audi A1 MMI component security help sparky001 3 346 Today, 01:52 AM
Last Post: m4k4r0v
ZTAudi Audi MMI 3G Map 6.36.0 8R0051884KL 2023 atomantmk 33 10,829 Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Last Post: B66B
  E90 CIC SatNav Maps Update - Need some help BmwMerc 0 27 25-03-2024, 16:24 PM
Last Post: BmwMerc
  Porsche 911 992 bose amplifier problem goontii 2 70 22-03-2024, 13:27 PM
Last Post: goontii
ZTAudi Audi RMC Navigation Maps 2024 Europa atomantmk 4 544 17-03-2024, 20:28 PM
Last Post: Iceman87
ZTAudi Problem with Audi MMI3GP - no sound kafkaesk 5 179 16-03-2024, 19:51 PM
Last Post: PopDog
  MMI UPDATE HELP PLEASE Ecutech 1 93 13-03-2024, 23:10 PM
Last Post: skyrimzz
  Solved ✔ audi a6b7 mib2 firmware needed skyrimzz 3 124 13-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Last Post: skyrimzz
  MHI2 usa to eu problem A3 goontii 3 154 10-03-2024, 09:29 AM
Last Post: goontii
1Iveco Radio problem Trebor 4 111 06-03-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Trebor