Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

NBT weekly precondition
29-09-2019, 23:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 29-09-2019, 23:45 PM by Clusters.)
XZBMW  NBT weekly precondition
Hello. I have a 330e and I am trying to get the preconditioning to work on a weekly basis. Right now I can set the departure time but it preconditions the car every day, even during the weekend. Even the manual says that I should be able to select the weekdays that I want but I can't. Neither in the app nor in idrive.

I did looked around with esys and I've found a param called WEEKLY_TIMER. I've enabled that, I do get the UI for selecting the weekdays for preconditioning but it's not working, I can't select anything. Everything stays unselected no matter what I do. I'm guessing there are other params that I need to enable but I don't know which.

Do you have any ideas? Or where to look? I only looked into NBT for this. Have you seen any precondition related params in other ECUs? Thanks
Quote this message in a reply