Dear member if you were registred before 2019.11 and have problem with LOGIN please try recovery password by click (Lost your password?) option and check your mail box , if no succes then Send me and Mail to [email protected] , and if were registred after that date then Create new account as registration is free

OBDSTAR Odo Master- New Odometer Reset Tool
12-10-2019, 16:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-10-2019, 16:46 PM by raffy haddad.)
RE: OBDSTAR Odo Master- New Odometer Reset Tool
Thanks mar.wo but with a company that each year make new device and after few months start to withdral the software from already bought device by publishing new updates fake to withdraw your soft . you personally if you remember maybe a year and a half i pm yoh asking for updates my x100pro s the green one and you answered me that this device its not from obdstar
And it turns that device registered on obdstar and i have updated and my sn is in obdstar database
So for me personaly as my collegue before me said
If obdstar will not correct theyre policy and treat us with respect and even i will be very carefull with them
Obdstar need us as clients and mouse experiments because while programming on car and the tool made something wrong due to a software bug we will be blame and take responsability for the cost and time on the car
And if you try to contact them asking for support
They answer you after long time by a person doesn't know what to answer you except is car battery ok ?
Regards
P.s. no offend to you bro Mar.wo

time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to raffy haddad for this post
12-10-2019, 20:59 PM,
licking Customer pockets smile

Professional Service IMMO/Odometer/AirbaG/Carradio drive
Winols and Ecm Titanium User!  secret

The Best tuner so far -=[Zenter Performance]=- congrats
The ONLY/Trusted Chinese Supplier we recommend Here! -=[https://auto-chips.com]=-  happy
Visit this user's website
[+] 3 users say Thank You to volavka for this post
14-10-2019, 09:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 14-10-2019, 09:59 AM by yuko.)
Ihave maybe 3 years obdstar product like x100 pro
never helped,i dont now its working or not always errors
[+] 1 user says Thank You to yuko for this post
14-10-2019, 14:42 PM,
(12-10-2019, 16:42 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Thanks mar.wo but with a company that each year make new device and after few months start to withdral the software from already bought device by publishing new updates fake to withdraw your soft . you personally if you remember maybe a year and a half i pm yoh asking for updates my x100pro s the green one and you answered me that this device its not from obdstar
And it turns that device registered on obdstar and i have updated and my sn is in obdstar database
So for me personaly as my collegue before me said
If obdstar will not correct theyre policy and treat us with respect and even i will be very carefull with them
Obdstar need us as clients and mouse experiments because while programming on car and the tool made something wrong due to a software bug we will be blame and take responsability for the cost and time on the car
And if you try to contact them asking for support
They answer you after long time by a person doesn't know what to answer you except is car battery ok ?
Regards
P.s. no offend to you bro Mar.wo

Hi Raffy.
At first i'm mechanic/locksmith and leter reseller of OBDSTAR. I agree with U. This is general problem on automotiv market/other markets. Still news but we need stability and predictability. I see similar conditions/situation with another manufacturer. Eg. HexTag, they don't inform that U can use it for free to the end of year and next U have to pay 1000$ for more interesting function, the device itself is cheap and so on.... Life is brutal and full of traps sad
BR  if U will have any problems with OBDSTAR call me smile

DISTRIBUTOR ORIGINAL PRODUCTS of OBDSTAR_PL&CZ
[+] 2 users say Thank You to mar.wo for this post
14-10-2019, 16:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-10-2019, 16:46 PM by raffy haddad.)
Thanks mar.wo exactly we are trying to make
Difference by telling them enough and respect us
Let them make one tool woth forward plan that keep the device running and function and let them make token instead of updates fees and device stop working

time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
[+] 1 user says Thank You to raffy haddad for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
PPeugeot Solved ✔ odometer calibration peugeot 406 YOI.OBD2 3 46 1 hour ago
Last Post: Clusters
0Dash X-tool suppot/Feedback/backup thread volavka 222 68,029 14-01-2022, 20:28 PM
Last Post: carradio2001
ORenult renault master 93c76 danielbeath 2 60 31-10-2019, 22:01 PM
Last Post: Clusters
  bmw edc17cp45 odometer change help raull00 3 134 30-10-2019, 21:13 PM
Last Post: tomo776
  Solved ✔ edc16c34 citroen ecu reset history km gadroulll 2 356 29-10-2019, 19:55 PM
Last Post: gadroulll
LFord Ford Mondeo MK3 - odometer correction haxigi 10 256 29-10-2019, 18:45 PM
Last Post: haxigi
ODacia Dacia Logan - odometer correction Orange_99 2 130 29-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Orange_99
LFord FORD edc17c10 help reset km!!!!!! santapola 1 139 28-10-2019, 01:22 AM
Last Post: jomberykaso
ORenult renault scenic 1 1998 odometer correction ParamoOBD 1 101 22-10-2019, 11:23 AM
Last Post: MiMi
VToyota orange 5 dashboard/odometer scripts/configurations Skuxxx12342 1 206 17-10-2019, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Skuxxx12342