Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ dtc off
09-10-2019, 10:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2019, 15:57 PM by Clusters.)
dtc off
hello everybody I have an edc17cp52 and I wanted to study a little bit how this unit works.
I'm starting from the structure of the dtc, I wanted to delete p0237 and p0238, I tried with a software to try to find the algorithm and then publish it in the forum, so if someone needed it, they could do it themselves.
however I can't understand the algorithm well because it always takes me to addresses different from those eliminated by the software.
to be sure to find the problem I ask if someone interested like me to get me a dtc file off with deleted the following dtc:
p0238 p0237

could you help a friend?
below the files

Attached Files
letturainsider.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 7 times
Size: 838.3 KB

letturainsider_dtc.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 838.31 KB

09-10-2019, 15:05 PM,
RE: dtc off
I found the solution by myself, thank you for seeing the post.
not to make a pass but I remember that the forum was created to help us "colleagues", but apparently people come here only for profit.

however, I will always post the guide to delete the dtc manually for those who need it !!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to officina.bonamico for this post