Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Can the soic8 clip be used with upa usb programmer?
16-08-2014, 13:02 PM,
Can the soic8 clip be used with upa usb programmer?
Can the soic8 clip be used with upa usb programmer for reading eeprom chip st95160 and for writing the eeprom?
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2014, 10:53 AM,
RE: Can the soic8 clip be used with upa usb programmer?
Normally you can use clip to read/write eeprom, but some times is absolutly ncessary desolder eeprom from pcb to read it. Always is better desolder eeprom for garanted 100% read OK. Anyway if you decide use clip, remember verify dump after read it two or three times and check the read dump with hex editor for garanteed the most possible that the dump is OK.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ruffles1986 for this post
17-08-2014, 22:59 PM,
PPeugeot  RE: Can the soic8 clip be used with upa usb programmer?
(17-08-2014, 10:53 AM)ruffles1986 Wrote:  Normally you can use clip to read/write eeprom, but some times is absolutly ncessary desolder eeprom from pcb to read it. Always is better desolder eeprom for garanted 100% read OK. Anyway if you decide use clip, remember verify dump after read it two or three times and check the read dump with hex editor for garanteed the most possible that the dump is OK.

yes but i have upa usb v1.3 and the adapter board that read 95160 has pins were to connect the clip wire but the clip is not included, i have orderd one from ebay now, since the solder place for 95160 on the adapter i defekt and i hope it also works with clip to read and to write, i have desoldered the eeprom.
18-08-2014, 10:15 AM,
RE: Can the soic8 clip be used with upa usb programmer?
Show your upa user manual pdf and check conections pin for 95160 eeprom and check it. Also you can download the datasheet for eeprom 95160 and check pin exits