Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

607 VAN network
24-08-2014, 12:47 PM,
PPeugeot  607 VAN network
Peugeot 607, 2003 2.2HDI
Error in the air bag VAN network.
In other modules without error.
I changed the sensor.
After changing a bug VAN and front airbags. dull
Wiring checked.
Ideas?
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2014, 16:15 PM,
RE: 607 VAN network
Hi,

It could be a Com2000 problem.
24-08-2014, 16:25 PM,
PPeugeot  RE: 607 VAN network
Hi there, The most likely causes are the connections under the 2 front seats for the seatbelt pretensioner and for the side airbags if they are fitted, simply a case of cutting the connector out and joining the wires with a heatshrink solder type sleeve.
The other possibility's are a faulty comm 2000 unit, this would cause a 'drivers level 1 igniter open circuit or short circuit to earth' fault, though it is less common but not unheard of for these units to develop airbag problems.
The actual airbags never usually cause faults.
There could also be a faulty ecu, or a power supply problem to the ecu.
If your battery has recently been flat then it can cause 'temporary supply voltage' and 'passengers airbag deactivation not defined' faults too.

To anyone reading this.
NEVER attempt any work on your car's airbag system unless you know exactly what you are doing.
The airbag components (airbags, side airbags, seatbelt pretensioners, curtain airbags) are pyrotechnic devices which means they are set off by a small explosive charge.
If you inadvertently set off an airbag component when removing it, or when your head is near it you could kill yourself. A few people die each year in the UK alone working with airbag systems when they shouldn't be.
And don't use a multimeter to test the wires either unless you know what you are doing as checking resistance of an airbag WILL detonate it.Hope this helps,

i share for free and without password because there's some people when they share something they like to think they are kinda genius and won't share password for everybody angry
the main reason is to share and make people feel happy and help them not showing yourself as albert einstein giggle

IF YOU DID LIKE MY POST JUST HIT THANKS hi
26-08-2014, 18:29 PM,
RE: 607 VAN network
Wat code van network?
wan check bcm and bsi....
last time my car tis problem van network ...is bcm broken...