Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

[DISCUSSION] Possibility converting NBT map to CIC?
16-02-2022, 03:51 AM,
XZBMW  [DISCUSSION] Possibility converting NBT map to CIC?
Hi everyone.
Here in Japan we have a situation… Map for CIC (Premium) discontinued after 2020. I live near a major highway junction that opened right after when the map data was collected. Is there any possibility I can convert NEXT map for premium? Now it’s just my problem but it will eventually happen to you guys in the rest of the world. Even just modifying the map data is good enough. Somehow the map shows the new junction when zoomed in but nav doesn’t recognize it as a road.
Any idea would help. Much appreciation.

Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2022, 15:38 PM,
RE: [DISCUSSION] Possibility converting NBT map to CIC?
Considering no-one managed to adjust to even add in speed cameras for CIC Pro I'd say any adjustment of existing map or conversion from different map type is incredibly unlikely, would be nice to be proven wrong though.

If I helped please click thanks and reputation (next to 'Find') buttons smile
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ad-d for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW After converting MGU from Us to Ece, time cannot be set adamnewport 10 2,140 27-11-2023, 21:40 PM
Last Post: krug
  Converting G02 from US to ECE and EGS question Jack79 0 218 24-11-2023, 20:42 PM
Last Post: Jack79