Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

GM DPS Guide
27-02-2022, 17:45 PM,
GM DPS Guide
I found development programming system, got it installed and talking to a car with my mdi2. I am trying to get the xml files from the folder that sps saves them to but I am having a bit of trouble. In the video they show the procedure with the old SPS that resided on the computer. Recently that was updated on my computer to techline connect. I logged into the ac delco portal and launched a vin of SPS that I had but when I go to that folder the xml files arent in there and it errors out. Should I purchase another vin license? Should I look for an older version of SPS? Would I need to purchase vin license each time I want to get the xml files? Id just like to remove some RPO codes once in a while. Videos on cameraloops are very helpful but I must be doing something wrong. Would gladly pay for someone to guide me.

D
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2022, 10:47 AM,
RE: GM DPS Guide
There nothing to pay, just files going stored in cacheInternal folder and two more.

04-06-2022, 05:08 AM,
try this pdf. I have more stuff also. Just need to find it. It is in Spanish but easy enough to figure out and has pictures. Plus it is free.

Thanks and rep appreciated

Attached Files
GM DPS Training.pdf
File Type: .pdf
Downloaded: 413 times
Size: 11.54 MB

Reputation: +8 - Arbe [+1] , paino [+1] , mecadriano [+1] , paskuale [+1] , zalimhan74 [+1] , MV auto [+1] , milanoffracing [+1] , blackboxhero [+1]
[+] 21 users say Thank You to eautocheck for this post
04-06-2022, 08:47 AM,
(04-06-2022, 05:08 AM)eautocheck Wrote:  try this pdf. I have more stuff also. Just need to find it. It is in Spanish but easy enough to figure out and has pictures. Plus it is free.

Thanks, looks interesting..
Although, it seems like it is mainly the same info available on Cameraloops (already in English).
04-06-2022, 17:49 PM,
(04-06-2022, 08:47 AM)pupu144 Wrote:  
(04-06-2022, 05:08 AM)eautocheck Wrote:  try this pdf. I have more stuff also. Just need to find it. It is in Spanish but easy enough to figure out and has pictures. Plus it is free.

Thanks, looks interesting..
Although, it seems like it is mainly the same info available on Cameraloops (already in English).

cameraloops is a ripoff and most people never go to that dump of a website. There is a guy there that is also a longtime member of numerous forums and he probably posted his stuff there also since he sells training. Either way nobody posted any help info here so I did. If you have it in english then upload it and share with other members here.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to eautocheck for this post
10-08-2022, 10:38 AM,
Here is the guide in english. Need to create xml file to modify rpo codes and remove things like TPMS

Attached Files
dps_user_guide.pdf
Downloaded: 253 times
Size: 5.08 MB

Reputation: +3 - zalimhan74 [+1] , MV auto [+1] , milanoffracing [+1]
[+] 8 users say Thank You to dfitz21 for this post
19-08-2022, 05:26 AM,
(10-08-2022, 10:38 AM)dfitz21 Wrote:  Here is the guide in english. Need to create xml file to modify rpo codes and remove things like TPMS

Friend I think I have the information 
It is a tutorial with images
look on page 42,43,44,45

ECU Configuration (XML) An ECU configuration event allows the user to perform a bit/byte configuration within an ECU that based on RPO/vehicle content. The logic to trigger this event is determined from a file of XML configuration. DPS allows an engineer to validate their logical XML against various RPO settings (user defined). This DPS functionality is primarily used during the development of the XML file. by For this reason, no "configuration event" files were provided with the DPS installation. XML configuration files are provided by the DPS user. The file XML should be copied to the \DPS\Config\ folder location where DPS is installed (usually C:\DPS\Config\**). Any log data file user-defined build (.txt or .xml), if any, should also be copied to this same location in binder. ** This is the location where DPS installs the .XSD (XML Schema files). To use the ECU setup function, set the communication settings, and then do click the ECU Setup button. Note: ECU setup only supports certain protocols GMLAN and UDS. In the ECU Configuration dialog, click Select XML Configuration. File button. Click the Select Build Data File button. Click the Run button. I know log the results of the XML configuration event.

Attached Files
GM DPS Training.pdf
Downloaded: 208 times
Size: 11.54 MB

[+] 8 users say Thank You to di4gnostico for this post
06-09-2022, 12:11 PM,
Hi,

Another document for DPS interpreters

interpreters-april-01-2011.docx
File Type: .docx
Downloaded: 162 times
Size: 516.89 KB

Reputation: +3 - paino [+1] , zalimhan74 [+1] , milanoffracing [+1]
Visit this user's website
[+] 8 users say Thank You to Arbe for this post
06-09-2022, 20:17 PM,
(06-09-2022, 12:11 PM)Arbe Wrote:  Hi,

Another document for DPS interpreters

One more

GMW3110-2010.pdf
Downloaded: 188 times
Size: 2.99 MB

Im searching one, from 2018

GMW3110-2018 i cant find it.
Visit this user's website
[+] 6 users say Thank You to Arbe for this post
03-10-2023, 17:33 PM,
Hello colleagues.
Can someone help me how to extract and use XML configuration files, a video would be perfect
Thank you.