ATTENTION !! Users which have not any posts were deleted !
  1. New Emulator

2. Immo Bypass

3. Julie Emulator

4. AUTO CHIPS

Tamper Dot appears Randomly
25-02-2020, 15:33 PM,
XZBMW  Tamper Dot appears Randomly
Hope I can get answer in this sub forum.

I am facing some strange problem with my BMW e90. I get random DSC and DTC disabled warning on my dashboard and a temper dot appears on my cluster (near KM reading). It stays until I restart the car again. Further during the restart for about 5 secs, the KM reading shows -------.

During high speed on motorways, car feels quite weird when DSC/DTC warning comes up (super light and floating).

I own this car from day one and there has been no change of any-sort like Cluster Swap or Mileage tamper etc (its just 45K kilometer reading).

Any area where I should start the diagnosis?

I am planning to go ahead with Battery/Alternator check tomorrow,  anything else I should include.
Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2020, 15:47 PM,
RE: Tamper Dot appears Randomly
Full fault scan of the car would be a good start. You may have an intermittent communication problem with one of the modules.

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [Image: tyl_add.png] + [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.

22-03-2020, 15:30 PM,
The tamper dot and the --- (km) comes up when there is a disagreement between CAS and KOMBI regarding the VIN of the car. Maybe there is a communication problem.
Is the DSC working when the indicator on the dashboard says it is disabled?
The super light and floating warning light suggests that maybe your KOMBI is having some issues.
Anyway, a complete faults scan could tell us more.
27-03-2020, 14:45 PM,
Replace with new 35080 eeprom and copy data
27-03-2020, 15:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 27-03-2020, 15:10 PM by filippin87.)
I think you have bad communication on can, the problem could be water on ecu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1998 Ford F-150 Odometer Stops Accumulating Randomly Ensoniq 3 862 04-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Ensoniq