Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Citroen C5 BSI kill FVDI help
21-05-2022, 17:46 PM,
Citroen C5 BSI kill FVDI help
Hello,

I tried to read out the pincode on the Citroen C5 with FVDI. After that nothing worked, only BSI could communicate. BSI Flash read and it was corrupted. Then I wrote the flash with OBDSTAR. Flash would be terminated without error via OBD. Now nothing works, even BSI no communication.

Something wrong with Flash? Or OBDSTAR cannot flash BSI properly.

thanks for any help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

JCI_BSI_F3E4.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 8 times
Size: 409.15 KB

Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2022, 18:44 PM,
RE: Citroen C5 BSI kill FVDI help
(21-05-2022, 17:46 PM)alexturbo Wrote:  Hello,

I tried to read out the pincode on the Citroen C5 with FVDI. After that nothing worked, only BSI could communicate. BSI Flash read and it was corrupted. Then I wrote the flash with OBDSTAR. Flash would be terminated without error via OBD. Now nothing works, even BSI no communication.

thanks for any help

BSI is dead. you can search through web to see solutions but best solution is to find flash from the same BSI and write with external programmer. In case this doesnt work you must find eeprom also, make virgin, write with external programmer and use lexia diagbox to adapt to the car. You can find bsi files collection in forum i think. I believe both eeprom and flash damaged and FVDI is the worst tool in the universe for BSI. Known problem..

Regards
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Dash_Burner for this post
21-05-2022, 20:01 PM,
(21-05-2022, 18:44 PM)Dash_Burner Wrote:  

thanks for any help

BSI is dead. you can search through web to see solutions but best solution is to find flash from the same BSI and write with external programmer. In case this doesnt work you must find eeprom also, make virgin, write with external programmer and use lexia diagbox to adapt to the car. You can find bsi files collection in forum i think. I believe both eeprom and flash damaged and FVDI is the worst tool in the universe for BSI. Known problem..

Regards

BSI has an MCU EasyCan4F1M-32. I can't find any external programmer making this MCU. My VVDI programmer does not support this MCU. Which programmer supports this MCU? I think Flash is in MCU.
Now I've also learned never to FVDI for BSI.

best regards
21-05-2022, 21:14 PM,
(21-05-2022, 20:01 PM)alexturbo Wrote:  

thanks for any help

Regards

BSI has an MCU EasyCan4F1M-32. I can't find any external programmer making this MCU. My VVDI programmer does not support this MCU. Which programmer supports this MCU? I think Flash is in MCU.

best regards

SMOK tool or I/O terminal
22-05-2022, 15:58 PM,
(21-05-2022, 21:14 PM)rezt Wrote:  
(21-05-2022, 20:01 PM)alexturbo Wrote:  

thanks for any help

Regards

best regards

SMOK tool or I/O terminal

These devices support via OBD or Bench. My BSI gives no sign of life, something went wrong with flashing the MCU. That's why I need a programmer like Jtag that can program directly on the MCU.
29-05-2022, 15:33 PM,
Hello You can repear with fvdi but on the bench only, maybe a dump flash here
and diagbox for telecoding.
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.p...9654425680

BR
[+] 1 user says Thank You to carsoftobd for this post
29-05-2022, 19:42 PM,
try on bench OBD

THE FLASH IT READS IS STORED IN MY DOCUMENTS FOLDER / ABRITES software for ID ******/psa. This will vary slightly depending which version of windows you are running but look in my documents search for psa or maybe view by date modified & it will be obvious.

1. Find your flash id by opening bsi with fvdi & get 4 digit software signature. Then obtain a good file with this id.

2. Go to the file location & replace the corrupt file with the good 1. Make this file write protected. It must have the exact same name as the original eg. JCI_BSI_7F0B.bin

3. Perform the pin read again with fvdi & it will work correctly, give you the pincode then the car will come back to life. You can then program keys or whatever you wanted to do in the first place.
4. As long as you keep the good file in its location & write protected fvdi will always work ok for any bsi with the same software signature.

Attached Files
pin_bench_obd.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 20 times
Size: 29.7 KB

[+] 2 users say Thank You to brahem for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Citroen berlino me7.4.4 immo-off. vwdamian 4 119 09-04-2024, 10:05 AM
Last Post: vwdamian
PCitroen Solved ✔ Citroen Berlingo Lucas DCN2 immo off pepi 6 202 01-04-2024, 07:00 AM
Last Post: pepi
PCitroen Citroen Jumper pin code zmann 4 158 21-03-2024, 06:49 AM
Last Post: zmann
PCitroen ME 7.4.5 citroen C4 immo off help tomek3232 1 93 05-03-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: dabaca
PCitroen Citroen C5 2008 5A2D bsi flash need bel1simQ 0 71 03-03-2024, 07:18 AM
Last Post: bel1simQ
PCitroen Citroen C5 2011 Delphi DCM3.5 Booloader brahem 3 170 28-02-2024, 09:36 AM
Last Post: brahem
  CITROEN BSI DELPHI EL3 CLONING alisyne 2 141 25-02-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: alisyne
PCitroen Solved ✔ Citroen c3 SID804 IMMO off MirzaF20 2 221 18-02-2024, 22:46 PM
Last Post: MirzaF20
  citroen c5 bsi dump needed K01 966405878001 ottway 0 50 16-02-2024, 13:08 PM
Last Post: ottway
PCitroen Citroen c4 Delphi Dcm7.1A Immo Off aboelgood 0 81 15-02-2024, 15:30 PM
Last Post: aboelgood