Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Problem with virus .eiur
02-07-2022, 21:02 PM,
0Scope  Problem with virus .eiur
Hi , i try to download this software (DaVinci) and after I have problems with most of the files affected by a virus, I have many files with the extension ".eiur", and most of the files I can't use anymore, how can I solve this problem and reuse the programs on my laptop ?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If my post helps, give Reputation [Image: under.gif]                                                                                                               Thanks [Image: under.gif]

Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2022, 21:14 PM,
RE: Problem with virus .eiur
(02-07-2022, 21:02 PM)dani3lxxl Wrote:  Hi , i try to download this software (DaVinci) and after I have problems with most of the files affected by a virus, I have many files with the extension ".eiur", and most of the files I can't use anymore, how can I solve this problem and reuse the programs on my laptop ?!

Your picture shows Universal Immo Decoding 3.2 folder not davinci... strange thinking

Where did you download the infected sw from ?

.eiur file extension is a ransomware file encryption virus that will encrypt all your pc files... I suggest you download malwarebytes antirootkit and scan your system.

Your link is below...

Br

Rb

Attached Files
malwarebytes.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 26 times
Size: 40 bytes

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ROD-BENDERS for this post
02-07-2022, 21:27 PM,
From one link for DaVinci from this forum...
Now, i can't use more files after problems with this virus,
I reinstal (windows 7 x64) again...and this files...is again with this extesion ".eiur" sad

If my post helps, give Reputation [Image: under.gif]                                                                                                               Thanks [Image: under.gif]

02-07-2022, 21:35 PM,
What specific post did you download it from?

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [Image: tyl_add.png] + [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.
03-07-2022, 02:36 AM,
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=59131

From here.
I try to dowload and install and appear problem ...maybe...for me...from here...

03-07-2022, 06:16 AM,
(03-07-2022, 02:36 AM)dani3lxxl Wrote:  https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=59131

From here.  
I try to dowload and install and appear problem ...maybe...for me...from here...

That is my thread, there is no ransomeware in any of my uploads..

What kind of game are you playing mate ??
1. You have not downloaded the malwarebytes antirootkit that was posted up for you... very strange thinking
2. I did not send you a password for my thread so how did you get a password ?? Very strange thinking
3. I see you downloaded a davinci that needs activation from member VCDS1911 here on 1st Feb 2022, but that was more than six months ago : gavelvery strange thinking
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=59453

You certainly did not get ransomware from here chap chatterbox

Have you bought the original by any chance ?? secret

Br

Rb

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]All VAG immo off or transfer - change Power Class up to & including WFS6 SHE -VAG DCM 6.2 3.7 - immo off also Bcm2, Elv, TC DSG DL381 DQ200 DQ250 DQ400 DQ500: Here:
AKL MQB - + A6-A7-A8-Touareg- generate sync key file - Many tools available = VAG ME7x LC AL NLS offline MOD tool + kg- BMW EDC16 IMMO TOOL + KG - BMW EWS remover tool + KG - med17 immo v2.3 - BMW-LAND ROVER-MINI EWS OFF TOOL + many more sw: PM me with what you need.
03-07-2022, 11:09 AM,
(03-07-2022, 02:36 AM)dani3lxxl Wrote:  https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=59131

From here.  

Never open readme.txt smile

DISTRIBUTOR ORIGINAL PRODUCTS of OBDSTAR_PL&CZ
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mar.wo for this post
03-07-2022, 11:28 AM,
.eiur is a ransomware file encrypter virus.

With this infection the user gets a "ransom note" asking for a large dollar sum to decrypt their system.

Search ".eiur file how to remove"

A ransom note always comes with this type of infection; and I can see the ransom note in the picture of his universal immo decoding 3.2 folder called    _readme.txt.

Br

Rb

Attached Files
.eiur removal.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 20 times
Size: 43 bytes

03-07-2022, 19:36 PM,
(03-07-2022, 11:28 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  .eiur is a ransomware file encrypter virus.

With this infection the user gets a "ransom note" asking for a large dollar sum to decrypt their system.

Search ".eiur file how to remove"

A ransom note always comes with this type of infection; and I can see the ransom note in the picture of his universal immo decoding 3.2 folder called    _readme.txt.

Br

Rb
No, in this photo is only exemple for this problem...in my laptop have moore files with this problems, and after some hours..somebody acces my mail adress....after i reset the password for this and with this i solve...(may be)... i try for solve the files from my device without enthernet connections...
May be solve this problems
Thanks ... again

05-07-2022, 18:48 PM,
are you somehow allergic to anti-virus software? there is some realy bad virus on your computer. Download malwarebytes or anything and let it search your computer. best in safe mode.

That somebody had access to your email shows some realy big problems for you ahead. maybe you should try to use your pc with an active antivirus? like win10 with activated defender? You will be impressed how less problems the defender will have with all your software.

And to just limit the damage that viruses can do, never '"work" as an user with admin rights. The virus has only the rights the logged on user has. limited user = limited damage
[+] 3 users say Thank You to hahn181 for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synaptics.exe virus fixer!! Fix infected fille without losse sivyx 3 1,021 28-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Last Post: sivyx
  Be aware of synaptics virus spreading across forums ROD-BENDERS 6 672 14-01-2024, 19:51 PM
Last Post: abdel69
  iPhone 15 problem with BMW, DO NOT Use It CATAHA 1 222 10-11-2023, 18:29 PM
Last Post: jfim88
  BDM 100 problem Silva1337 4 363 02-02-2018, 23:51 PM
Last Post: Silva1337