E-sys ultra VS Bimmerutility
4 hours ago,
E-sys ultra VS Bimmerutility
Wondering what is the difference b/w these two for coding?

My analysis is: 

Esys Ultra can give you one additional free re-activation if your HDD gets damaged so that is useful. 

BimmerUtility gives you DTC codes (can be read with Gini as well). 

The price is fairly similar and functions are as well. 

Those of you who have both, what is your analysis? If you have to use one, which one would you choose and why?
Quote this message in a reply
4 hours ago,
RE: E-sys ultra VS Bimmerutility
You can also get additional activation incase of hard disk change with BimmerUtility. Just talk to the developer.
BimmerUtility is an external fdl editor with features like editing Cafd ,Reading and clearing DTC , FSC reading and backup.
EsysUltra is a launcher for Esys which allows for editing fdl within esys and coding
[+] 2 users say Thank You to TheNine90 for this post
3 hours ago,
1Vivid  RE: E-sys ultra VS Bimmerutility
Ultra is really fast that's for sure, but for me that's not that important. It's currently at 4.34 mapping so they are not as fast as guys from BU in terms of mapping. Overall very nice tool, but lack of DTC is really no go for me. What I really like in Ultra is back up of FA,SVT and NCS thinks this is best in class- much nicer then EsysPlus. On the other hand BU doesn't have such feature,but has FSC backup which none of the others are offering.

Over all once Ultra has DTC's I'm sticking with combo of EsysPlus and BU for editing. This set-up is perfect for my needs.Once Ultra adds this feature I'm happy to retire EsysPluswink

As always in life there are no perfect solutions.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to diagso for this post
2 hours ago,
Hello everyone, I wanted to clear up some things here. First of all ESysUltra uses a dynamic mapper the same as almost every single solution out on the market right now, meaning if a new version of the same CAFD ID comes out it will be mapped. An issue will arise if an entirely new CAFD ID comes out and there is no data for it. Additionally, I want to mention that the DTC Feature is planed but currently my focus is towards other features that bring more functionality than DTCs, considering that currently there is an alternative and that is using the transmitter plugin.

Data and ESys versions support will be updated when needed, I think there is no reason apart from boasting around that you have latest to always be up to the edge when in reality everything would be still doing fine. Let me give an example currently we support ESys 3400 but 3401 is out, and the changes do not look significant or beneficial to any functionality why would I implement 3401 when there is little to no benefit apart from saying I have the latest?

Thank you all, If you have any more questions you know how to find us.
(We are currently not that active on forums)
Reputation: +4 - luntik [+1] , sebastianfernandes [+1] , DayvG [+1] , waterman [+1]
[+] 5 users say Thank You to ESysUltra for this post
1 hour ago,
for my opinion esys plus and tokenmaster launcher interface is the best as they using esys UI
I dont know about esys ultra firs time here this
Bimmer Utility 2022 working fine but the interface and navigation is crap

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW BimmerUtility vs Esys Launchers diagso 243 24,246 Yesterday, 05:48 AM
Last Post: [email protected]
  v.4.35.11_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 66.6GB) tokenmasterhk 0 234 05-05-2022, 13:35 PM
Last Post: tokenmasterhk
  v.4.34.40_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 66.5GB) tokenmasterhk 6 724 15-04-2022, 10:10 AM
Last Post: LinkinArts
  v.4.33.31_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra high Compression 66.5GB) tokenmasterhk 8 765 07-02-2022, 13:13 PM
  v.4.20.11_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (7z Ultra High Compression Version) tokenmasterhk 3 321 01-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Boeufy
  v.4.19.40_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (Ultra High Compression 7z) tokenmasterhk 2 487 15-10-2019, 18:31 PM
Last Post: shawnsheridan
  v.4.19.30_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA (Ultra High Compression 7z) tokenmasterhk 4 805 13-10-2019, 07:31 AM
  v.4.18.33_PSdZData - Full Version (Ultra High 7z) - Mega tokenmasterhk 7 1,285 07-10-2019, 20:44 PM
Last Post: pcp1234
  v.4.18.14_PSdZData - Full Version (Ultra High 7z) - Mega & Torrent tokenmasterhk 4 1,434 09-08-2019, 18:02 PM
Last Post: Shammy786
  v.4.18.22_PSdZData - Full Version - MEGA - Ultra High 7z Compression tokenmasterhk 0 621 21-07-2019, 00:36 AM