Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

DKOMBI4 certificate
21-07-2022, 21:26 PM,
Post: #1
DKOMBI4 certificate
I have bought a new DKOMBI4 for my G20 because the old one was broken.
After installation and programming and coding with i5тд, there are 3 faults left
I have to initalize the thernet for it but this is only possible with a certificate, but i5тд don t have this certificate for the Kombi. Where i can i get or find this.Kombi is not 100% functional without , some things are missing if i do not activate ethernet for it.

Any ideas? I know that dealer can do that, but that dont help.
Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2022, 21:42 PM,
Post: #2
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
Hi. You need a component validation key.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kareta_BMW for this post
21-07-2022, 21:43 PM,
Post: #3
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
(21-07-2022, 21:26 PM)hulahans Wrote:  I have bought a new DKOMBI4 for my G20 because the old one was broken.
After installation and programming and coding with i5тд, there are 3 faults left
I have to initalize the thernet for it but this is only possible with a certificate, but i5тд don t have this certificate for the Kombi. Where i can i get or find this.Kombi is not 100% functional without , some things are missing if i do not activate ethernet for it.

Any ideas? I know that dealer can do that, but that dont help.

д05 + ё_5у5 is enough

NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL
Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK

W
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to dasi for this post
21-07-2022, 22:11 PM,
Post: #4
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
(21-07-2022, 21:26 PM)hulahans Wrote:  I have bought a new DKOMBI4 for my G20 because the old one was broken.
After installation and programming and coding with i5тд, there are 3 faults left
I have to initalize the thernet for it but this is only possible with a certificate, but i5тд don t have this certificate for the Kombi. Where i can i get or find this.Kombi is not 100% functional without , some things are missing if i do not activate ethernet for it.

Any ideas? I know that dealer can do that, but that dont help.

Did it broke during flash? I saw others users with DKombi4 broken when flashing with 4.35.xx
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2022, 08:20 AM,
Post: #5
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
(21-07-2022, 21:43 PM)dasi Wrote:  
(21-07-2022, 21:26 PM)hulahans Wrote:  I have bought a new DKOMBI4 for my G20 because the old one was broken.
After installation and programming and coding with i5тд, there are 3 faults left
I have to initalize the thernet for it but this is only possible with a certificate, but i5тд don t have this certificate for the Kombi. Where i can i get or find this.Kombi is not 100% functional without , some things are missing if i do not activate ethernet for it.

Any ideas? I know that dealer can do that, but that dont help.

д05 + ё_5у5 is enough
How to configure ё_5у5 to work with д05 ?
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2022, 09:49 AM,
Post: #6
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
HI,

you need to do it manually, E Sys can read und save later the file.


Thorsten

NCD Secure Coding 2.0
BMW OEM f5с und SFA region change all  HeadUnits
BMW OEM f5с codes like Apple CarPlay 143 / 17B, AndroidAuto 1CA and others

LINK
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Thorsten for this post
22-07-2022, 10:26 AM,
Post: #7
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
Read request file with ё5у5. Upload in д05 website, download response and upload with ё5у5.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users say Thank You to larshutten for this post
22-07-2022, 13:20 PM,
Post: #8
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
Is this the same requirement as coding 2.0 and SWL-SEC login required in ё_5у5?
I have similar issue with trying to program VTG ecu.
Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2022, 13:34 PM,
Post: #9
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
(22-07-2022, 13:20 PM)st1 Wrote:  Is this the same requirement as coding 2.0 and SWL-SEC login required in ё_5у5?
I have similar issue with trying to program VTG ecu.

No.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
22-07-2022, 13:47 PM,
Post: #10
RE: DKOMBI4 certificate
Hello, you have to do the binding and that only works online. You can check it with ё5у5. If no binding, then no entertainment and navigation in the combination
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to hamzettin for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Radio 2020 330, Certificate type 1 - CBB Request Calamari_ 2 156 29-09-2026, 14:41 PM
Last Post: Calamari_
  MGU certificate - JSON request Sauron 7 1,878 18-08-2026, 16:52 PM
Last Post: n0ne
  BMW G31 Certificate type 1 not ready Stealthcoding 37 4,169 06-08-2026, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Simoniak
  Request Json Kombi Certificate BMWzone 1 156 23-04-2026, 13:39 PM
Last Post: Jalami
  Retrofit MGU and DKombi4 on G30 atomantmk 11 2,435 08-04-2026, 08:01 AM
Last Post: BigManLT
  BMW G05 Kombi Ethernet certificate RocketSurgeon 2 242 17-02-2026, 01:37 AM
Last Post: RocketSurgeon
  RE: BMW G21 Certificate type 1 HELP Stealthcoding 2 372 13-09-2025, 13:54 PM
Last Post: Stealthcoding
  MGU certificate - JSON request eprst 8 1,966 29-08-2025, 15:36 PM
Last Post: huzionet
  BMW MGU Certificate JSON Myster.M 1 534 15-02-2025, 17:04 PM
Last Post: Thorsten
  DKOMBI4 certificates pczwiebel 5 748 05-02-2025, 22:11 PM
Last Post: painsage

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content