Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

G30 retrofit 6WB and trippled milage - correction ?
12-11-2022, 12:05 PM,
G30 retrofit 6WB and trippled milage - correction ?
Hi Guys,

I got on my hands customer who bought supossedly virgnized 6WB cluster to his 2017 G30. Now instead 30k km it shows 92k km after coding in another shop. I tried reinstaling OEM cluster it also displays higher milage, so I guess ECU got updated with higher milage. 

This got me to thinking about  purchasing programmer and adressing this. But not really sure if there's anything I can do about BDC2 milage correction or maybe proper virnization of kombi with real milage would do the job ? 

Not sure what would adress this particulat situation, any experience you could share ? I get that there's no perfect tool and it all depends how deep are my pockets, but what would be your recomendation to work only on BMW's ?

- ACDP
- CGDI
- VVDI 
- BimTool
- AutoHex II
- BMW Explorer
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2022, 18:02 PM,
RE: G30 retrofit 6WB and trippled milage - correction ?
So this G30 took highest mileage to whole car and updated it,now everywhere you will have same mileage,in this case if it was 92k km,BDC also will have 92k km.
You have not much options at this moment.And here is why.
1.There is no tool which can adjust or reset BDC2 mielage.
2.BMW Explorer only can adjust mileage in Kombi,but it is expensive and i do not recommend spend money for it.If you planing to work with BMW in EGS,KOMBI,BDC areas,buy VVDI or CGDI production.
Solution :
1.Buy virgin BDC2 and virgin Kombi2
2.Buy BDC2 with less than original mileage of the car and buy Kombi emulator.

All MB,BMW E&F&G Series,VAG, Remote Professional coding,programming.

DPF,EGR,FLAPS,O2 and so on..
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Arejas for this post
13-11-2022, 12:20 PM,
Thanks for feedback and that got me thinking now smile

Maybe someone could help anwser my doubt based on my work specifics:
- work only with BMW's
- no issues with using Esys/NCS/WinKFP
- not into virginizing
- for cloning/tunning DME/DDE I got scanmatik with PCM Flash

But to the point smile For starters it might be not wise to buy AutoHex or BMW Explorer and I would like to concentrate on key programing, so here are my doubts:

1. CGDI or VVDI have better support and update frequency (read CT forum and this pushed me away from AutoHex II) ?
2. Will CGDI or VVDI 2 Key (not programer) work with adding EWS keys or I need to dig out my AK90/R270 ? If yes is it bench or OBD ?
3. Not planing to work on other brands so should I drop VVDI 2 and consider only BimTool ?
4. What are differences between VVDI2 versus BimTool - outside of coding/programing ?
5. In which area CGDI is superior to VVDI 2/BimTool ? If I got my research right then it's mainly writing ISN - but is it really working well ?

Thanks!
13-11-2022, 19:45 PM,
13-11-2022, 23:02 PM,
(13-11-2022, 19:45 PM)Gabriel87 Wrote:  
(13-11-2022, 12:20 PM)anstr Wrote:  Thanks for feedback and that got me thinking now smile

- work only with BMW's
- not into virginizing

But to the point smile For starters it might be not wise to buy AutoHex or BMW Explorer and I would like to concentrate on key programing, so here are my doubts:

1. CGDI or VVDI have better support and update frequency (read CT forum and this pushed me away from AutoHex II) ?
2. Will CGDI or VVDI 2 Key (not programer) work with adding EWS keys or I need to dig out my AK90/R270 ? If yes is it bench or OBD ?
3. Not planing to work on other brands so should I drop VVDI 2 and consider only BimTool ?
4. What are differences between VVDI2 versus BimTool - outside of coding/programing ?
5. In which area CGDI is superior to VVDI 2/BimTool ? If I got my research right then it's mainly writing ISN - but is it really working well ?

Thanks!
Your problem is because u buyed cluster with 92k and car have 30k and after coding cluster your km changed with high.....
Need buyed filter and put in cluster,or buy new bdc2 with dealer and virginised cluster with 0km...

Dude read thread and then comment. Ur post is totally useless here.

Thinking and reading don't hurt!
14-11-2022, 16:10 PM,

I help you please rate and thank you.
16-11-2022, 11:52 AM,
(14-11-2022, 16:10 PM)Gabriel87 Wrote:  
(13-11-2022, 23:02 PM)oros Wrote:  
(13-11-2022, 19:45 PM)Gabriel87 Wrote:  
(13-11-2022, 12:20 PM)anstr Wrote:  Thanks for feedback and that got me thinking now smile

- work only with BMW's
- not into virginizing

Thanks!
Your problem is because u buyed cluster with 92k and car have 30k and after coding cluster your km changed with high.....
Need buyed filter and put in cluster,or buy new bdc2 with dealer and virginised cluster with 0km...

Dude read thread and then comment. Ur post is totally useless here.

Thinking and reading don't hurt!

U blind????
Is instaled cluster with high mileage with car.
After coding bdc is with high mileage......
No way for bdc for g series only buy new from dealer or install filter for km....

Do you have some disabilities in regards to reading ?

Can't make it easier for you friend -  please read twice the bolded section from his first post [Image: fail.gif]

"I got on my hands customer who bought supossedly virgnized 6WB cluster to his 2017 G30. Now instead 30k km it shows 92k km after coding in another shop. I tried reinstaling OEM cluster it also displays higher milage, so I guess ECU got updated with higher milage."

@Arejas have already a comprehensive response. If you don't have anything to add then I really recomend refraining from commenting.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to diagso for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
YTMercedes EDC16C2 EEPROM CORRECTION ABorges 0 54 04-04-2024, 14:42 PM
Last Post: ABorges
XZBMW ECU MILAGE ILDIRA 1 100 26-02-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: foxportal
  BCM Audi A5 faulty data Correction Mrpromega 5 367 30-10-2023, 21:21 PM
Last Post: Mrpromega
ORenult Hi I need checksum correction eeprom Speeedh 2 306 02-10-2023, 23:49 PM
Last Post: Clusters
XSMini Mini EMS2 checksum correction needed milkyway 2 807 08-03-2023, 15:46 PM
Last Post: milkyway
ZTAudi Mileage correction DSG DQ200MQB tomek3232 1 732 08-10-2022, 20:52 PM
Last Post: mechanior2686
  ducato 2.3 diesel 0281 010 488 immo off and checksum correction coder 1 602 13-08-2022, 21:19 PM
Last Post: quato79
2Autocom Cars EEPROM milage question ALE009 5 1,276 15-07-2019, 13:55 PM
Last Post: kiruxxx
ZVW GOLF MK 7 RETROFIT nek13 0 363 17-06-2019, 15:20 PM
Last Post: nek13
XZBMW BMW E65 CAS , death in car after change milage with R270 jeroenbmw 13 1,911 14-05-2019, 06:51 AM
Last Post: willisodhiambo