ATTENTION !! Users which have not any posts were deleted !
  1. New Emulator

2. Julie Emulator

3. Immo Bypass

4. AUTO CHIPS

5. HEXPROG

6. moe diatronik

WhatTheFec
22-06-2020, 21:38 PM,
WhatTheFec
Hi!
Have someone the prog WhatTheFec and could share it?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2020, 18:41 PM,
RE: WhatTheFec
Seems there are many people looking for this tool recently.

It was originally developed as private tool, for learning format of FecContainer.fec file and working out the bytes that are covered by the signature check. This tool can validate the signature in FecContainer.fec file and let you know if it is valid (green) or invalid (red).

It doesn't do anything you can't do manually with a hex editor and a brain. Seems some are selling/sharing with 'their' solution and have included this tool. So I think now is a good time to make it free to all who want.

Tool supports validation of signature for multiple brands, if/when I get any free time I would like to make brand selection automatic based on VIN code, but it seems this is not the reason most people want the tool.

Enjoy this share directly from tool creator

WhatTheFec.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 140 times
Size: 82 bytes

--
If you like my post (and tool) please add thanks/rep
Reputation: +9 - BS68 [+1] , icardiag [+1] , ciamardo [+1] , jo27hn [+1] , ALeXXBody [+1] , Nackapatz [+1] , sandocan75 [+1] , JustJames [+1] , neteiris [+1]
[-] The following 21 users say Thank You to bedrock for this post:
  • -Maxi-, ALeXXBody, asdf37, BS68, car_driver, ciamardo, dawidf, filippz, icardiag, iTool, jo27hn, JustJames, MarcinOslo, masterskay62, MrShinyX, Nackapatz, neteiris, pmnitro, sandocan75, Shooting, toaster
16-09-2020, 19:18 PM,
RE: WhatTheFec
(23-06-2020, 18:41 PM)bedrock Wrote:  Seems there are many people looking for this tool recently.

It was originally developed as private tool, for learning format of FecContainer.fec file and working out the bytes that are covered by the signature check. This tool can validate the signature in FecContainer.fec file and let you know if it is valid (green) or invalid (red).

It doesn't do anything you can't do manually with a hex editor and a brain. Seems some are selling/sharing with 'their' solution and have included this tool. So I think now is a good time to make it free to all who want.

Tool supports validation of signature for multiple brands, if/when I get any free time I would like to make brand selection automatic based on VIN code, but it seems this is not the reason most people want the tool.

Enjoy this share directly from tool creator

--
If you like my post (and tool) please add thanks/rep
Hi, it seems your download link is not working. Please could you check it?