Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

For what is this part here?
16-10-2022, 04:44 AM,
For what is this part here?
It is in front right side under carpet. In passenger foots.
61136941424 insulation hausing.
And what can it couse if it has corrosion inside. Which errors will be there because of it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2022, 05:53 AM,
RE: For what is this part here?
This is a central ground hub. It is very very important. It connects ground from different ECU and other electronic components. If you have no stable ground connection your electronic can not work properly.
It is like a cable break and can lead to very strange behaviour of the connected items, as the power can not flow freely.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to M-Simon for this post
16-10-2022, 06:16 AM,
Body point connection or "ground". Always brown. Equal as battery "-".
[+] 1 user says Thank You to pulik for this post
16-10-2022, 08:08 AM,
I did not know it could cause errors.

Which cables are there? Can it exactly cause horn error, abs error, eps error?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

16-10-2022, 08:16 AM,
This is a ground point and depending of the amount of corrosion inside, may be the connection is no longer made and can cause errors of course...
16-10-2022, 08:24 AM,
I am interested whiat errors it can cause.
16-10-2022, 08:57 AM,
If you wouldn't be lazy, you would open schematics yourself, open "passenger compartment ground contacts" diagram and find the one. From your picture it can be anywhere but based on the number of wires ALONE it PROBABLY is Z10*8B. I doubt it can cause ANY of those errors.

As it doesn't look corroded too bad. Why don't you unscrew it, remove plastic cover and show us how insides look???

And as you ALREADY started 4 or 5 threads ON THE SAME ISSUE, your faults DO NOT SEEM TO BE RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER. EPS torque sensor is INSIDE EPS, so most probably EPS is at fault here. DSC problem is either sensor, pick up ring, the wires or DSC itself. I doubt these are bus, ground or power faults, because in such cases there would be MUCH MORE and MORE RANDOM faults in same units. Bus faults in you case happen at EXACTLY SAME mileage as sensor issues. So, they are CAUSED by sensor issues, NOT the other way around.

Have you tried to look whether DSC connector is not corroded??? Have you looked at signals from the sensors on DSC connector using an oscilloscope??? Otherwise if you don't have an oscilloscope or signals look ok while you are looking, and as you said you tried to swap sensors and wowed pickup rings to be intact, as a kinda nuclear option rear left/right wheel wires could be swapped at DSC connector. This would make a car undriveable without switching off DSC, but if the fault moves to the other wheel, you would know for sure, that issue is in the wiring, sensor or pickup and not in DSC itself.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
16-10-2022, 12:02 PM,
1. Eps is replaced and programmed. Error stays.
2. Abs sensor movrd from right to left but error stays to left.
Dsc connector where?
Signal from sensor is good. Ista writes speeds every time as it must on all wheels.
16-10-2022, 13:05 PM,
You have ISTA and why don’t you follow test plan, and noted down what you did. As I told you on your ORIGINAL post CORROSION is. You must remove all the connectors housing / modules and physically inspected, and DO NOT LOOK AT ITS GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY and you will fix the problem.
Please don’t start another post.
16-10-2022, 14:26 PM,
(16-10-2022, 13:05 PM)2013m5 Wrote:  You have ISTA and why don’t you follow test plan, and noted down what you did. As I told you on your ORIGINAL post CORROSION is. You must remove all the connectors housing / modules and physically inspected, and DO NOT LOOK AT ITS GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY and you will fix the problem.
Please don’t start another post.

This thread is for different reason. Question is above.
Otherbpistnis for other thing.
THERE IS NOT CORROSION.
ISTA SAID REPLACE EPS. REPLACED AND SAME SHIT CODES.
ISTA SAID REOLACE ABS SENSOR OR DSC MODULE. DONE BOTH BUT AGAIN ERROR.

If you cannot help, and this post really cannot help me, just scroll.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW New EGR part number please XuLeTZ 13 386 16-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Last Post: dumitru.o
XZBMW G30 LCI Headlight socket (plug) part number Satia 0 67 07-03-2024, 16:18 PM
Last Post: Satia
  Part number 34 pin connector MQS (b&o amplifier) ruben_17non 3 213 04-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Last Post: xDrive
  Where can I seqrch part numbers of new bmws? bmwlover 5 332 10-02-2024, 21:46 PM
Last Post: Ratatouille98
  BMW ETK new part numbers - alternative? XuLeTZ 16 902 05-02-2024, 19:40 PM
Last Post: Fx82
  BMW G series DPF sensor - NEW PART NOT RESPONDING BimmerSLO 1 192 13-12-2023, 15:42 PM
Last Post: OBDSolutions
  Part number connector EGS ruben_17non 6 477 21-11-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: 2013m5
  Solved ✔ Part number only with HWEL ?? KIS DB Rudkinp 4 378 14-11-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Rudkinp
XZBMW BMW part number for connector contact Vojno 4 556 03-10-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: schaeublew
  Find part number FSC Kafas4 laquangksxd 4 464 27-06-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: laquangksxd