Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

For what is this part here?
16-10-2022, 14:47 PM,
RE: For what is this part here?
So used EPS just can't have same fault???

If it's not sensor or module, then it's THE WIRE in between. It's quite long and you need to CHECK IT ALONG THE WHOLE WIRE. No one here EXCEPT YOU can find in which place it's faulty.

And YES, THIS POST IS FOR EXACTLY SAME REASON AS OTHER FOUR OR FIVE.
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2022, 16:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 16-10-2022, 17:02 PM by bmwlover.)
(16-10-2022, 14:47 PM)Node Wrote:  So used EPS just can't have same fault???

If it's not sensor or module, then it's THE WIRE in between. It's quite long and you need to CHECK IT ALONG THE WHOLE WIRE. No one here EXCEPT YOU can find in which place it's faulty.

And YES, THIS POST IS FOR EXACTLY SAME REASON AS OTHER FOUR OR FIVE.

People just writing same things and general things to receive thanks. I wrote truth and you did negative feedback. smile Noone likes truth. First 2 people understood question and wrote valuable answer. Only question left "which errors can it cause"

The reason of this thread is to answer that questions what is written here. 

And again, you are writing same things what I answered in other thread. This thread asks different question. Do not combine this and other thread. I need concrete answers and not general answers. If anyone cannot, no problem, they are not obligated to answer.

(16-10-2022, 08:16 AM)Dany Wrote:  This is a ground point and depending of the amount of corrosion inside, may be the connection is no longer made and can cause errors of course...

Yes the question is which errors it can cause.
16-10-2022, 18:04 PM,
(16-10-2022, 16:56 PM)bmwlover Wrote:  And again, you are writing same things what I answered in other thread. This thread asks different question. Do not combine this and other thread. I need concrete answers and not general answers. If anyone cannot, no problem, they are not obligated to answer.

(16-10-2022, 08:16 AM)Dany Wrote:  This is a ground point and depending of the amount of corrosion inside, may be the connection is no longer made and can cause errors of course...

Yes the question is which errors it can cause.

This is NOT a question AT ALL because it's IMPOSSIBLE to answer!!!

First: you have NOT confirmed whether my guess of ground distribution point is correct.
Second: if it IS correct, then it supplies ground to BDC itself. If that ground is intermittent, there may be hundreds (if not thousands) of faults it can cause (depending on resistance, intermittance pattern, etc). And that is JUST two wires out of 16 or so coming out of it. Others go to various other systems, NONE of which seem to have faults in your case, but which POTENTIALLY add hundreds or thousands of other potential faults.
Third: this thread's subject IS DIFFERENT and it WAS answered. And only then you went back to your flooded car, making it a duplicate of other posts before.
Fourth: I felt it is not fair to IGNORE most probable answer given by the guy you quite rudely replied to (which incidentally require you to do SOME ACTUAL HARD WORK) and insist that someone just hands you some magic answer like if one fault always has a same solution. And IMHO it was not a first time of such behaviour from you.
16-10-2022, 18:40 PM,
My eyes are burning… but anyway…

Ever checked out sample rates? And faultcode timing? Probably fault is stored by dsc when it sees for couple of milliseconds a not logical value. I wonder if you can see it that fast, and if icom is fast enough to let you see it. best way is to hook up oscilloscope and check wheel signals there. Also I’ve seen several wiring issues on dsc sensors. So remove the plastic wheel housing and remove all tape and check if wiring is 100% ok there, and specially on the right rear side! Also as mentioned before on your threats remove connectors and check them physically!!

So time to get your hands dirty.

As node says we can not check wiring on remote.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to larshutten for this post
16-10-2022, 18:46 PM,
(16-10-2022, 18:40 PM)larshutten Wrote:  My eyes are burning… but anyway…

Ever checked out sample rates? And faultcode timing? Probably fault is stored by dsc when it sees for couple of milliseconds a not logical value. I wonder if you can see it that fast, and if icom is fast enough to let you see it. best way is to hook up oscilloscope and check wheel signals there. Also I’ve seen several wiring issues on dsc sensors. So remove the plastic wheel housing and remove all tape and check if wiring is 100% ok there, and specially on the right rear side! Also as mentioned before on your threats remove connectors and check them physically!!

So time to get your hands dirty.

As node says we can not check wiring on remote.

You are talking on different thing here. My question is above. What errors can cause water in that part which one is posted in picture.
16-10-2022, 19:12 PM,
No it can’t. The amount of ground wires and the low faultcode count it’s not likely to cause your errors. Also if ground wire is shit it’s more likely to throw short circuit, low voltage faultcodes.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to larshutten for this post
17-10-2022, 08:01 AM,
What´s the story of this car?
It has had an accident?
Water was there?
All fault showed up at same time?
Someone has done anything before these faults appeared?

All questions I would try to get an answer before going forward.
17-10-2022, 15:52 PM,
Sunroof was cracked at 80000miles. Someone bought on iaai and fixed.
Rear trunk was hitted at 90000miles. Customer bought on iaai.
Turned out that cracked sunroof was in drainages of car and carped was wet fron side. Slightly rear side.

We received with all faults.
I do not know if anyone did anything on this car before me.
18-10-2022, 07:04 AM,
Simple!!! Disconnect the ground point and see for yourself the faults it will throw!!! You have a corrosion problem, look physically.

For EPS if you have an ICM check each wire individually from EPS to ICM. If all ok and ISTA still says you replace EPS, replace EPS smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW New EGR part number please XuLeTZ 13 387 16-03-2024, 01:07 AM
Last Post: dumitru.o
XZBMW G30 LCI Headlight socket (plug) part number Satia 0 67 07-03-2024, 16:18 PM
Last Post: Satia
  Part number 34 pin connector MQS (b&o amplifier) ruben_17non 3 215 04-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Last Post: xDrive
  Where can I seqrch part numbers of new bmws? bmwlover 5 333 10-02-2024, 21:46 PM
Last Post: Ratatouille98
  BMW ETK new part numbers - alternative? XuLeTZ 16 912 05-02-2024, 19:40 PM
Last Post: Fx82
  BMW G series DPF sensor - NEW PART NOT RESPONDING BimmerSLO 1 192 13-12-2023, 15:42 PM
Last Post: OBDSolutions
  Part number connector EGS ruben_17non 6 482 21-11-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: 2013m5
  Solved ✔ Part number only with HWEL ?? KIS DB Rudkinp 4 380 14-11-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Rudkinp
XZBMW BMW part number for connector contact Vojno 4 556 03-10-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: schaeublew
  Find part number FSC Kafas4 laquangksxd 4 465 27-06-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: laquangksxd