Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ Replaced FZD ECU G30 - Flash failed / repeat job - not responding / not executable
03-11-2022, 22:10 PM,
XZBMW  Replaced FZD ECU G30 - Flash failed / repeat job - not responding / not executable
Hello everyone,

Have the following case:

Due to the malfuntion of gestures recognition camera in original FZD module replaced it with the module from another car. 

Managed to inject the workable CAFD files to it so it was fully functional and codable for quite a while. 

After that, decided to update it, and this is the moment when everything was messed up. clapping

At the moment the ECU is Blue in Ista / not responding / invalid SVK.
For the Flashing the error code is: Repeat Job

Example below:

---

Caf's suchen

Tal wird generiert
Abarbeitung wird gestartet

Read SVT before TAL execution started.
Read SVT before TAL execution finished.

TAL execution started.
ExecutionID=2022/11/04-00:33:48.043
[] prepareTALExecution started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForCoding started [PROGRESS]
[] prepareVehicleForCoding finished [PROGRESS]
[FZD2 - 56] prepareECUforCoding started [PROGRESS]
MCDDiagService<id=230618, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_PrepareECUforCoding, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: negative response : subFunctionNotSupported, link=FZD2_56_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]
[FZD2 - 56] prepareECUforCoding error [PROGRESS]
[] Exception occurred: job failed with negative response error: 
 code: service returned global negative response
 description: Service DSC returned a negative response with response code subFunctionNotSupported; LinkName: FZD2_56_ETHERNET
 severity: ERROR

Timestamp: Fri Nov 04 00:33:53 MSK 2022
 ID: 433
Class: com.bmw.psdz.vehicle.connection.util.ResultUtil
ExecutionContext={category=TAL, ecuid=(FZD2,0x56), TA_CATEGORY=cdDeploy, PROGRAMMING_STATUS=prepareECUforCoding,PSdZEvent={message=MCDDiagService<id=230618, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_PrepareECUforCoding, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: negative response : subFunctionNotSupported, link=FZD2_56_ETHERNET>, timestamp=Fri Nov 04 00:33:52 MSK 2022, package name=com.bmw.prodias.execution.primitives.mcd, class name=SingleEcuJob, text id=MCD_EVENT_ID__JOB__SERVICE__DESCRIPTION__LINK__, event id=default, event type=DiagService error, ECUId:FZD2_0x56}} [THROWABLE]
[FZD2 - 56] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]
[FZD2 - 56] - [Exception - FZD2 - 56] Exception occurred: job failed with negative response error: 
 description: Service DSC returned a negative response with response code subFunctionNotSupported; LinkName: FZD2_56_ETHERNET

Timestamp: Fri Nov 04 00:33:53 MSK 2022
 ID: 433
Class: com.bmw.psdz.vehicle.connection.util.ResultUtil
ExecutionContext={category=TAL, ecuid=(FZD2,0x56), TA_CATEGORY=cdDeploy, PROGRAMMING_STATUS=prepareECUforCoding,PSdZEvent={message=MCDDiagService<id=230618, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_PrepareECUforCoding, service=DSC - DiagnosticSessionControl, description=error: negative response : subFunctionNotSupported, link=FZD2_56_ETHERNET>, timestamp=Fri Nov 04 00:33:52 MSK 2022, package name=com.bmw.prodias.execution.primitives.mcd, class name=SingleEcuJob, text id=MCD_EVENT_ID__JOB__SERVICE__DESCRIPTION__LINK__, event id=default, event type=DiagService error, ECUId:FZD2_0x56}}
[FZD2 - 56] finalizeECUCoding started [PROGRESS]
MCDDiagService<id=12618, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.uds.MCD3_FinalizeECUCoding, service=ER - EcuReset, description=error: negative response : subFunctionNotSupported, link=FZD2_56_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]
[FZD2 - 56] finalizeECUCoding error [PROGRESS]
[] job failed with negative response error: 
 description: Service ER returned a negative response with response code subFunctionNotSupported; LinkName: FZD2_56_ETHERNET
 [THROWABLE]
[FZD2 - 56] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]
[FZD2 - 56] - [Exception - FZD2 - 56] job failed with negative response error: 
 description: Service ER returned a negative response with response code subFunctionNotSupported; LinkName: FZD2_56_ETHERNET

---

Car - G30 
I step (sh.) S15A-17-07-502
I step (cur.) S15A-20-11-557

Spare module FZD is from G20??? Short vin inside I know is AK11569 (I suppose it is important to have my VIN written to the ECU but i have no known/available solution yet to perform this)

When i was preparing for flashing this single module, i took my initial I-step (which is propably wrong to take for this module while prod date of it is 08.05.17 which is close tj tje production of the original ECU) and with it the HW-ID from SVTactual was showing all HWEL files to be black. Target I-step for it was S15A-22-03-571.

The goal of mine is to make everything the way it was before unsuccesfull flash and forget about updating this ECU. Assume there is no more easy way to restore everything back.

Would appreaciate any help and advice as i'm an absolute-absolute beginner.
E-Sys 3.38.2 
Data 4.37.11
E-net cable
Launcher Pro

03-11-2022, 22:13 PM,
RE: Replaced FZD ECU G30 - Flash failed / repeat job - not responding / not executable
You should NEVER use "HW-ID from actual" unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY know WHAT are you doing!!! Most probably you flashed it with absolutely incompatible software. Again NO USEFUL INFO is provided. Like what HWEL it was and what software you flashed. Just a bunch of meaningless things.
03-11-2022, 22:39 PM,
RE: Replaced FZD ECU G30 - Flash failed / repeat job - not responding / not executable
(03-11-2022, 22:13 PM) Node Wrote:  You should NEVER use "HW-ID from actual" unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY know WHAT are you doing!!! Most probably you flashed it with absolutely incompatible software. Again NO USEFUL INFO is provided. Like what HWEL it was and what software you flashed. Just a bunch of meaningless things.

I'm extremly sorry! I have the files at each step saved. I do really hope i understand correctly what you would like to see. Could the files attached help you see anything useful?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

03-11-2022, 22:52 PM,
Looks like 2 identical pictures. Except one with CAFDs. Care to explain what these are?
03-11-2022, 23:04 PM,
(03-11-2022, 22:52 PM)Node Wrote:  Looks like 2 identical pictures. Except one with CAFDs. Care to explain what these are?

These are the captions (saved .xml files) of SVT actual that were made before and after flashing i have. That's my understaning of them.

03-11-2022, 23:19 PM,
So, your flashing did not flash anything at all? Because BTLD and all SWFLs are identical. That means you really messed up using "HWID from actual", but unit refused to be flashed with crap and left with the same software it had before, except that CAFDs were deleted (as normal in the flash abort case).

So, you need to reinject CAFDs and code it as before. And STOP doing what you don't understand.
03-11-2022, 23:26 PM,
(03-11-2022, 23:19 PM)Node Wrote:  So, your flashing did not flash anything at all? Because BTLD and all SWFLs are identical. That means you really messed up using "HWID from actual", but unit refused to be flashed with crap and left with the same software it had before, except that CAFDs were deleted (as normal in the flash abort case).

So, you need to reinject CAFDs and code it as before. And STOP doing what you don't understand.

Yes, flashing stoped almost at the very beginning. I've been trying to inject CAFD files (is it correct to perform with detect CAF for SWE?). But it is ending up with SVK invalid / cdDeploy FinishedWithError / NotExecutable

03-11-2022, 23:26 PM,
(03-11-2022, 22:39 PM)Netocassion Wrote:  
(03-11-2022, 22:13 PM) Node Wrote:  You should NEVER use "HW-ID from actual" unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY know WHAT are you doing!!! Most probably you flashed it with absolutely incompatible software. Again NO USEFUL INFO is provided. Like what HWEL it was and what software you flashed. Just a bunch of meaningless things.

I'm extremly sorry! I have the files at each step saved. I do really hope i understand correctly what you would like to see. Could the files attached help you see anything useful?

I think the one with the cafd is the original one and the other one is the one you have now.
and it doesn't work because the cad is missing.
try injecting the cafd
[+] 1 user says Thank You to yomismo 01 for this post
03-11-2022, 23:39 PM,
(03-11-2022, 23:26 PM)Netocassion Wrote:  
(03-11-2022, 23:19 PM)Node Wrote:  So, your flashing did not flash anything at all? Because BTLD and all SWFLs are identical. That means you really messed up using "HWID from actual", but unit refused to be flashed with crap and left with the same software it had before, except that CAFDs were deleted (as normal in the flash abort case).

Yes, flashing stoped almost at the very beginning. I've been trying to inject CAFD files (is it correct to perform with detect CAF for SWE?). But it is ending up with SVK invalid / cdDeploy FinishedWithError / NotExecutable

Are you selecting BOTH CAFDs at ONCE???
03-11-2022, 23:46 PM,
(03-11-2022, 23:39 PM)Node Wrote:  
(03-11-2022, 23:26 PM)Netocassion Wrote:  

Are you selecting BOTH CAFDs at ONCE???
Yes, both files are selected at the same time. Same errors for both files

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Flash MPPK software 20D B47 (Esys) ruben_17non 5 562 10-04-2024, 21:38 PM
Last Post: ruben_17non
XZBMW BMW G8x M3/M4 CSL EGS flash weby 22 3,621 31-03-2024, 19:48 PM
Last Post: Erezbmwm
XZBMW m2 g87 csl flash Erezbmwm 0 124 31-03-2024, 18:46 PM
Last Post: Erezbmwm
  CCC flash WINKFP ICOM BimmerSLO 9 357 29-03-2024, 19:17 PM
Last Post: Hoborg
XZBMW Manual : How to Flash Any NBTevo ID4 to ID5 or ID6 ECE/US/ASIA FSCmap 183 52,927 25-03-2024, 18:58 PM
Last Post: DayvG
XZBMW E84 X1 25d with 8hp45x how to flash Alp*na or other EGS hasn38 0 108 23-03-2024, 00:26 AM
Last Post: hasn38
  mini r50 dashboard 3K91D pinout, dash bricked, i need flash and eeprom matiz 10 1,515 22-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: urgi
  Entrynav2 FI failed to install FSC pack Pedrom92 7 457 06-03-2024, 22:18 PM
Last Post: Billyjoe69
XZBMW DKOMBI2 G12 FLASH DUMP sebastianfernandes 2 256 03-03-2024, 06:46 AM
Last Post: sebastianfernandes
  F15 Hybrid failed battery pack? willisodhiambo 0 120 26-02-2024, 08:08 AM
Last Post: willisodhiambo