Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW F30 AC PROBLEM
12-10-2022, 07:52 AM,
XZBMW  BMW F30 AC PROBLEM
IF SOMEONE EXPERIENCE PROBLEM WITH Bmw f30  but also found in f20 problem with a/c compressor engage must read this !

The main problem was  with bmw f30 with a/c. Everything its ok temp. Outside temp. Inside refrigerant pressure 5bar compressor run-out protektion in ista set to 0 adding refrigerant (before less 200g)but no clutch on in compressor still off. I try test compressor in istad and everything work fine (2 minute test a/c) refrigerant grow up to 8 bar fan working and temp inside low but when i stop test a/c not working. I try test in fem clutch compressor and ok. Check FA in esysy and its original. I code full module with ori FA and the same problem. Change ihka module on air  distributor, coding and the same problem. Please help me because i dont know what is wrong. Check coding in ihka and fem and "magnet coupling" set to on.

also 

tryed other ihka module, butons module,all temperatures are ok and pressure in cooling system, updated whole car to newest I-level,and still copresonr not working,but when i try output test from FEM i can activate compressor.

also 

exchanged fem, ecu, ihka, ike, rem, radio, replaced presure sensor, all interior temp sensors, outside temp sensor from another working car and still no dtc, all working except aircon compressor, if i force it with 12v on compresor starts cooling but outside fan not starts, but when go on output triger fan works, i also changed another fan and all same

solveing this problem is !!!!

is located on Blower regulator 64119276112 i konw i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww is sound crazy
but that fuc...g piece have a linbus wire so it must deal with something it must know something it must give FEM or IHKA some information that are not read corectly is theat
Blower regulator is damage ... IMPORTANT .. ALL THE FUNCTION OF THE BLOWER was working corectly even the Blower regulator is damage the only thing that is damage on it
i think is the respone message that he is send back to the fem or ihka throught the lin bus ..
it was a nightmare changing almout all parts on car including FEM DDE IHKA REM DSC KOMBI .........

i hope this will help you guys and not get stuck like i was before !!!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users say Thank You to XALLECS for this post
20-11-2022, 14:19 PM,
RE: BMW F30 AC PROBLEM
UPDATE...
Found the same problem on F15 and it is the same problem
So apply the same treatment and will work as a charm !!!
20-11-2022, 19:49 PM,
I have a friend that I am trying to help remotely with his F11 535d from 2013.

His blower fan is now working at all. He has changed the blower regulator as you mentioned above, there is no power from the 4 pin connector to the regulator. The fan works when you apply 12v to the wires directly. All fuses behind glovebox and trunk checked okay. Only fault message was "Fan output not responding".

Any ideas?
21-11-2022, 01:41 AM,
(20-11-2022, 19:49 PM)ir655 Wrote:  I have a friend that I am trying to help remotely with his F11 535d from 2013.

His blower fan is now working at all. He has changed the blower regulator as you mentioned above, there is no power from the 4 pin connector to the regulator. The fan works when you apply 12v to the wires directly. All fuses behind glovebox and trunk checked okay. Only fault message was "Fan output not responding".

Any ideas?

If applying 12v makes it work, and all fuses are okay, especially the correct fuse for that circuit, then he should check the wire for continuity, resistance and or short to positive. Does he get any voltage at all on that wire with the connector disconnected? Also, when you are applying 12v to make it work, are you using a known good ground? You may need a wire diagram, if you do, let me know vehicle information and i will upload.

Thanks and Rep Appreciated!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Tracshan for this post
21-11-2022, 09:51 AM,
(21-11-2022, 01:41 AM)Tracshan Wrote:  
(20-11-2022, 19:49 PM)ir655 Wrote:  I have a friend that I am trying to help remotely with his F11 535d from 2013.

Any ideas?

If applying 12v makes it work, and all fuses are okay, especially the correct fuse for that circuit, then he should check the wire for continuity, resistance and or short to positive. Does he get any voltage at all on that wire with the connector disconnected? Also, when you are applying 12v to make it work, are you using a known good ground? You may need a wire diagram, if you do, let me know vehicle information and i will upload.

PM sent!
04-12-2022, 08:37 AM,
Updating the thread with some feedback. The JBE on the F11 I was working on remotely had a blown internal non-replaceable fuse. After removing the JBE from the car and measuring the continuity between JBE and output stage of the blower fan it was determined that the wiring was okay.

Next step was to open JBE carefully and have a look at the non-replaceable fuses and found the 40A fuse solder melted. Repaired that and blower fan works again.

Picture of that internal non-replaceable fuse in the JBE attached.

Thanks to Tracshan for help with the troubleshooting!

[+] 1 user says Thank You to ir655 for this post
05-12-2022, 01:26 AM,
Cheers!

I will try to add the schematic sent and the video as well, or you can add them to this thread as reference for others.

Thanks and Rep Appreciated!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Tracshan for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bmw G31 retrofit Mgu id7 atm problem intranet 20 2,411 Yesterday, 08:06 AM
Last Post: smilo
XZBMW NBT EVO Connected Drive problem after update I-Level SkeYT 47 4,738 22-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Last Post: kwat
  BMW E60 coding problem GarageX 8 357 02-04-2024, 10:07 AM
Last Post: GarageX
XZBMW Bmw 5,f10 radio problem RobertRexhaj 3 162 28-03-2024, 18:47 PM
Last Post: Unspec
  ISTA launcher problem Red_bean_bun 1 266 26-03-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: 2013m5
  Dme Cas synchronization Problem donjuan020 3 274 25-03-2024, 21:55 PM
Last Post: BmwMerc
  BMW e39 530d 2001 problem after MAF change boweld11 3 167 24-03-2024, 22:44 PM
Last Post: SkeYT
XZBMW Entrynav2 Maps Problem Chillmeister 3 359 24-03-2024, 17:18 PM
Last Post: Chillmeister
  For anyone having problem with ICOM NEXT FW update via ISTA+. ImmBoo 16 4,301 24-03-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Twointje
  Battery lead positive underfloor problem da.2022 10 310 24-03-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: pupu144