Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW X5 F15 BDC
04-12-2022, 15:50 PM,
XZBMW  BMW X5 F15 BDC
Programming a new remote for a X5 F15 BDC.

Make all steps with Autel, without desoldering eeprom (reading/writing with adapter), all on bench.
All steps good, until goes to program new remote.
First, Autel didn't identifies frequency from original remote (434 Mhz).
When aproach new remote (same frequency as original) Autel couldn't program it.
Also try program with VVDI2, but also says Unknow Frequency or Bad remote when connecting it on bench.
Could fix the frequency with VVDI2, but it's stills saying wrong frequency or bad remote and don't program new remote.
Already try on bench on platform coil, and on car coil. Same thing.
Already try 3 different remotes, from 2 diferente supplier (all 434 and same pcf 49 HITAG PRO). Will receive from another 2 different supplier, just for sure.
Big problem is now i just can start car approaching original remote from coil on steering column.
Original remote both keyless and remote function stop working.
Do you think is a bad eeprom file or something brick on BDC?
It's possible test/fix the files Autel saved?
Alredy try to restore ori file (autel saved as original) to eeprom, but original remote still don't work.
Look for DTC on BDC, and there is just some DTC about Power windows regulator. 
1. 030020 Power window regulator, driver's door: system not normalised.

Permanent
2. 030095 Front passenger door power window regulator: no initialisation present
Permanent
3. 0300A0 Front passenger door power window regulator: system not normalised.
Permanent
4. 030120 Rear driver's door power window: system not normalised.
Permanent
5. 0301A0 Power window regulator, rear passenger door: system not normalised.
Permanent
On Live data i could see there is no current/voltage on Confort Access Antennas.
Could be bad coding?
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BMW-X5-F15-M95256.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 7 times
Size: 9.74 KB

Immo-ISN.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 3 times
Size: 209 bytes

Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2022, 20:54 PM,
RE: BMW X5 F15 BDC
You have a problem, I compared your dumps with mine, too many differences, for me all dumps (FEM e BDC) must have bytes at the end that are not there for you, it only happens with bad reading.

However the most important difference is that a very important parameter in 95256 has been deleted which allows the initialization of keyfob, first step is to restore it and then make two new keys. I don't know Autel & VVDI2 and if they gives you the possibility to write it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BMW F10 530d 0911
Retrofit 223 245 248 2VB 2ND 316 337 4M5 416  ->451/488-->456 453 465 494 496 552 5AD 5AE 5AG NBT 654 FM2 610 620[CIC] 688 6NR 6WA & 6WB715 760 8TH-KAFAS2-FSC KeyFOB Mperformance Gxx Series

[+] 1 user says Thank You to BMWzone for this post
04-12-2022, 21:50 PM,
RE: BMW X5 F15 BDC
(04-12-2022, 20:54 PM)BMWzone Wrote:  You have a problem, I compared your dumps with mine, too many differences, for me all dumps (FEM e BDC) must have bytes at the end that are not there for you, it only happens with bad reading.

However the most important difference is that a very important parameter in 95256 has been deleted which allows the initialization of keyfob, first step is to restore it and then make two new keys. I don't know Autel & VVDI2 and if they gives you the possibility to write it

I don't have another backup dump. 
My mistake didn't read eeprom with another programmer.
There is any way to fix the dump?