Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

how to relearn injectors
28-12-2022, 21:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-12-2022, 22:42 PM by moiloon.)
how to relearn injectors
hi i have trouble with my wifes ford focus 2011 T1DB, i did scan witrh wurth wow, i had faults releating to iffset limits or something along those lines for all 4 injectors, car was running nice though, idling as normal, i cleared those codes and upon starting the car i get lumpy idle and not sounding as normal, what is the process of learning the injectors?  i once had tis trouble a long while back after doing the same type of thing with forscan, and had to relearn the injectors using ids whilst driving, but cannot remember now the process, any advice would be very much appreciated

is it done in IDS by going,powertrain/service functions/pcm/reset the fuel injector learned vales???

best regards
Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2022, 03:55 AM,
RE: how to relearn injectors
Use FORScan and at the PCM, Reset All Adaptations.
You should have posted all the fault codes instead of guessing what they are.
FORScan will put Wurth WOW to shame as a scan tool, stay with FORScan.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ecmbuster for this post
29-12-2022, 06:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 29-12-2022, 06:51 AM by moiloon.)
RE: how to relearn injectors
and it there any process i must follow after PCM, Reset All Adaptations to get the injectors relearned their values
?
any links to the exact procedure would be more than appreciated

thanks