Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Cpd+ not responding to enquiry
30-05-2015, 08:57 AM,
Cpd+ not responding to enquiry
Hi all had a cpd+ bluetooth version for about 6 months but today it refuses to read any car the program finds and detects the unit and when i make enqiry the system flashes and goes green/blue but then says it could not establish communication, its conected to my car many times a nissan qashqai 2.0dci but now only connects to abs module

any ideas

thanks
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2015, 19:32 PM,
RE: Cpd+ not responding to enquiry
Try other cars, it may not be compatible with that engine ecu!
Some japan, we cant establish connection with engine ECU and autocom CDP vci!
01-06-2015, 21:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2015, 21:07 PM by obdstart.)
(01-06-2015, 19:32 PM)CupraYS Wrote:  Try other cars, it may not be compatible with that engine ecu!
Some japan, we cant establish connection with engine ECU and autocom CDP vci!
Hello man, your answer is nonsense!
@khile write: "its conected to my car many times a nissan qashqai 2.0dci but now only connects to abs module"

Quality tool as the beautiful woman...
04-06-2015, 21:29 PM,
Update the firmware
07-06-2015, 10:26 AM,
Do fresh instal and update my friend i have same proble and it is rectified with fresh instal
09-06-2015, 17:20 PM,
Hi, open the device and look inside, it has 2 connected boards and sometimes with movement they disconnect... just connect them again and solved (2nd board holds the relays so that is why it can't detect the car).

regards