Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

6S71-12A650-FB
27-02-2023, 20:44 PM,
LFord  6S71-12A650-FB
Hello everyone ,

Today I wanted to turn an egr valve on a Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 115 hp equipped with a Delphi computer bearing the reference
6s71-12a650-fb

But here it is, I got the wrong bdm head (I used a Delphi dcm head instead of using the Delphi dci head) and suddenly I burned the computer like an idiot and suddenly I didn't have the complete computer backup.

So this is it :
I know that on Bosch edc16 computers, you can clone the computer without it being the same hardware number provided it is the same (an edc16c31 for an edc16c31 for example), I also know that the files except leeprom are 100% identical except leeprom and therefore by recovering a computer with the same reference as the original, you can just put the data from the original leeprom and you recover a 100% original computer.

So I wonder how I can do the cleanest to revive the car.
I'm thinking of taking the same computer number and Switcher leeprom.
I would have to compare two bdm dumps from 2 ecu with the same number to see if 100% identical in this case, it will do it or see if like on the edc15c2 for example they are 93% identical and the flash contains real estate data.

To have ...

If anyone has any info on it.

Thank you for reading, see you soon on the forum
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2023, 06:00 AM,
RE: 6S71-12A650-FB
BDM Flash you need to have 100% match (same part number and same sw number). EEprom you will never have big procentage matches but what you have in eeprom is immo data, injectors data and other usefull stuff.. If you have tools like abritus - you should be able to link that ecu to immo very easy.
Quote this message in a reply