Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

07-06-2015, 20:22 PM,
EDCsuite
Map editor program for edc 15 ECU-s.Just run and use it.When you have time please upload your original and remapped files!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

edc.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 151 times
Size: 73 bytes

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users say Thank You to banoo for this post
28-06-2015, 21:43 PM,
RE: EDCsuite
In attachment is VW Polo 1.4PDTDI BNV engine code,80hp full stock flash file,read with MPPS V16.Later I want egr off and a little more horsepower,mainly in low rpm.(with stock engine and turbo)Im full beginner in chiptuning,what maps can I modifie for this?

Attached Files
Volkswagen ori.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 24 times
Size: 156.57 KB

28-06-2015, 22:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 28-06-2015, 22:28 PM by Nemanja.)
(28-06-2015, 21:43 PM)banoo Wrote:  In attachment is VW Polo 1.4PDTDI BNV engine code,80hp full stock flash file,read with MPPS V16.Later I want egr off and a little more horsepower,mainly in low rpm.(with stock engine and turbo)Im full beginner in chiptuning,what maps can I modifie for this?

Hi friend ,

You can edit maps on VAG group (audi , vw , seat ,skoda) with EDC15 ecu , i think all edc15 ecu is to the 2004 , after that is EDC16 came in GOLF V etc etc

EGR off is easy on EDC suite find button "tunning" you will see EGR and he open map of EGR to turn it off just fill all collumns and rows with highest value i think that is 800 i didnt sure

In "tunning" button you will find all basic maps for editing you can edit torque by max 25% from 1250rpms to 4800rpms but max value must be from 2000rpms to 2500rpms wink

Check the picture

Numbers are will different from model to model to not confuse

[Image: Untitled.png]

to multiply something 10% , type 1,10
20% --- 1,20 etc etc ,
First number must be 1 another number is percent smile

Im not proffessional im learnig how to remap wink

Enjoy

Sorry bad english

P.S i can do EGR off and torque for you , but driver wish and smoke limiter i can try but i can promisse that will be good wink

I edited files before i reply

On one files is EGR off and Torque limiter edited that we gave you more torque in low rpms
Torque moves the car remember that hp came later....

On second files edited Driver wish , smoke limiter , Torque limiter , egr off

Im not proffessional remaper but you can try if you arent satisfied or maybe is a little more smoke i can try to edit again in hope to be better biggrin

Sorry bad english

Attached Files
Polo.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 19 times
Size: 313.35 KB

If I helped you please use -----> [Image: postbit_thx.gif] , [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

[+] 4 users say Thank You to Nemanja for this post
29-06-2015, 19:20 PM,
Thanks for find your time,I check lot of maps how can I safely tuned,later check your files in ECU,then report for you how suceed
29-06-2015, 20:45 PM,
(29-06-2015, 19:20 PM)banoo Wrote:  Thanks for find your time,I check lot of maps how can I safely tuned,later check your files in ECU,then report for you how suceed

Just send me pm if somethings isnt like you want , what to change , what happening etc etc

Than we will try to edit again in hope to do this time better biggrin

If I helped you please use -----> [Image: postbit_thx.gif] , [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Nemanja for this post

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZVW VAGsuite / EDCsuite blouzi 0 1,177 08-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: blouzi