Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMSK New ECU, ISTA want replace EWS ?
16-06-2023, 07:13 AM,
RE: BMSK New ECU, ISTA want replace EWS ?
There is an eeprom in the Kombi, if you unsolder it, it can be modified the mileage with spec tool!
Also with other special tool can read the BMS-MP and people can modify the dump for you.... then write back.
If I understood correctly, you also tried something "similar", it just didn't work.

Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation under if this post helped you. 
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2023, 12:59 PM,
@Node, @All 

Thanks all for your answer, so you can find in this link :

ACTUAL : Export FA & SVT file -> This working fine, no error
NEW : Export FA & SVT file -> want working smile

I have tools BimmerUtility / ESysUltra / ESys / ISTA ... don't know if you need more information smile

Thanks

@Vojno, yes exactly what i want do... but for your operation you need open BMS and you can see modification i think no ? I don't know people can do that if you have link / mail ?

Thanks

Attached Files
file.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 54 bytes

Ride FAST ! Ride SAFE !
16-06-2023, 16:15 PM,
I do not understand why do you want different FA? Current one has correct time criteria, new one does not, etc. Of course option 603 in current FA is not factory (and I didn't check all those HO-worts).

So lets assume current FA is more or less correct. ISTA should NOT demand EWS replacement, unless this current FA/SVT was NOT read from the bike?

Thats first. Second thing IMHO you should NOT do replacement procedure with ISTA (at least not reading old unit) because it will write same km into new one.

So again are these actual files read from the bike? Also maybe worth checking which iStep is stored on the bike. The information you provide us here does NOT add up.
16-06-2023, 17:52 PM,
There is a tool that without opening can read/writes BMS. (They are not cheap tools.)
The Kombi must be open of course. sad It is noticeable, but it can be done professionally!

The "ACTUAL" one is the real bike, right?
The essential difference is for the two bike is the building date.

Not all HO code is necessary on ECE bike! ;o)

Vojnó
Press Thanks and reputation under if this post helped you. 
16-06-2023, 23:15 PM,
Thanks for your answer so

Folder :
- ACTUAL : It's OLD BMS with 40000 miles, i put in on bike, the mileage flashes on speedo, but bike start without problem, i read this directly from E-Sys, and save file

- NEW : It's now BMW with 0 miles, when i put on bike, bike not start, and ISTA want replace EWS ... same, i extract from bike directly with E-Sys

@Node, do you know what i can used for do it without ISTA ? I just want bike start with this sad
@Vojno, mm do you know some one know do that ?
Say me if you need more information

Ride FAST ! Ride SAFE !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Replace BMSK S1000R FA Code ? HeLLs 2 689 11-06-2023, 16:56 PM
Last Post: HeLLs
XZBMW Validation Code - ASC - ISTA P SportPlus 2 976 16-09-2019, 11:04 AM
Last Post: SportPlus
XZBMW Some problems/questions regarding ISTA and secondhand flashed ECU on S1000RR fmo68 5 1,070 01-03-2019, 23:06 PM
Last Post: Kayhan 17#
XZBMW BMW Motorcycles ISTA/P ignition problem. Czozen 14 12,870 22-05-2017, 17:08 PM
Last Post: nack76