Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW CAS DME
25-07-2023, 13:01 PM,
XZBMW  BMW CAS DME
Hello,

So I have a problem starting this bmw 745i e65, just bought this car and it won't start.

The issue is crank but no start, I have no spark which means I must sync codes cas with dme but previous owner have done immo off in this ecu "I suspect" and therefore can't sync codes which leads to no start.

If someone can help me and take a look in the files and see if this is the case or can see something strange within the files?

Kind Regards

Attached Files
bmw 745i e65.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 18 times
Size: 651.08 KB

Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2023, 13:22 PM,
RE: BMW CAS DME
(25-07-2023, 13:01 PM)BelgianBlue Wrote:  Hello,

So I have a problem starting this bmw 745i e65, just bought this car and it won't start.

The issue is crank but no start, I have no spark which means I must sync codes cas with dme but previous owner have done immo off in this ecu "I suspect" and therefore can't sync codes which leads to no start.

If someone can help me and take a look in the files and see if this is the case or can see something strange within the files?

Kind Regards
Isn is ok maiby something with bad key

I help you please rate and thank you.
25-07-2023, 13:38 PM,
(25-07-2023, 13:22 PM)Gabriel87 Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 13:01 PM)BelgianBlue Wrote:  Hello,

Kind Regards
Isn is ok maiby something with bad key

Can you see if immo of in ecu? Car cranks with key, should it not start also?
25-07-2023, 14:09 PM,
So instead of reading faults and going from there you just DECIDED that it MUST be an ISN issue??? ISN mismatch will be VISIBLE in the faults readout.
25-07-2023, 14:58 PM,
(25-07-2023, 14:09 PM)Node Wrote:  So instead of reading faults and going from there you just DECIDED that it MUST be an ISN issue??? ISN mismatch will be VISIBLE in the faults readout.

I have DONE and TESTED everything before posting a question here, I know that ISN mismatch will be VISIBLE. 

If YOU can't or don't want to help please don't come with negative energy.

Now to those who maybe want to help I will explain more about the issue, when I crank the engine there is no spark which means there is some issue with the sync codes, not the ISN. Though I suspect that immo is off in the ecu it can't sync when I do "Sync code cas with dme".

Kind regards
25-07-2023, 19:23 PM,
Post full list with fault codes.

If immo will be turned off, then car will be start.

You can always restore original software flashing with WinKfp.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to wjgud123 for this post
25-07-2023, 20:07 PM,
As already told, IF IMMO is off, an engine should start. Codes or no codes. So IMMO could be NOT off. If it is not off then sync SHOULD work given ISNs do match. Maybe your car has more issues with IMMO so it can't sync? Or maybe it is OFF AND just simply your crankshaft sensor is dead...

That's why I PREFER when posts contain ALL information about what was checked and what results of those checks are. In YOUR terms - such posts are GOOD ENERGY. Posts which do not contain ANY information we could rely on (BAD ENERGY) just ask for the replies of the SAME ENERGY.
26-07-2023, 02:23 AM,
(25-07-2023, 14:58 PM)BelgianBlue Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 14:09 PM)Node Wrote:  So instead of reading faults and going from there you just DECIDED that it MUST be an ISN issue??? ISN mismatch will be VISIBLE in the faults readout.

I have DONE and TESTED everything before posting a question here, I know that ISN mismatch will be VISIBLE. 

Now to those who maybe want to help I will explain more about the issue, when I crank the engine there is no spark which means there is some issue with the sync codes, not the ISN. Though I suspect that immo is off in the ecu it can't sync when I do "Sync code cas with dme".

Kind regards
Immo off file. Try.

Attached Files
bmw 745i e65İMMO OFF.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 5 times
Size: 417.18 KB

BMW_MB REMOTE CODING. FBS4 RENEW CRD3,MED17,EDC17
MGU KAFAS4 RENEW.
7DCT300 EGS ISN RESET
F Series Remote EGS ISN Reset
G Series Remote 8HP50 ISN Reset 
NBTEVO Regional Change FSC
MERCEDES OFFLINE ALL UNIT CODING.
AMG MENU ACTIVATION.
Mercedes Anti Theft Code.
26-07-2023, 06:15 AM,
(26-07-2023, 02:23 AM)donjuan020 Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 14:58 PM)BelgianBlue Wrote:  

Kind regards
Immo off file. Try.

This didn't work.

Maybe if someone have good ecu and cas1 files, I can try with that.