Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Audi Q7 2014 CNRB DPF/SCR/Adblue Off + remove help
25-07-2023, 14:21 PM,
ZTAudi  Audi Q7 2014 CNRB DPF/SCR/Adblue Off + remove help
Hello everyone, this is my first post, thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some guidance:

I have a 2014 Q7 with the CNRB 3.0TDI with EDC17CP44, I need to delete the DPF, SCR, Adblue, and I need to disconnect the sensors for these (there was underbody damage and I can not leave the original pipes, I will replace with a straight pipe).

I have researched how to locate the DPF switch but have not figured this out yet.

I am aware of these "ADS" and "Davinci" solutions which delete DTC only but I think I need actual switch OFF + DTC delete so that there are no future problems and I can disconnect the DPF/SCR/Adblue parts.

I have posted my file, this ECU is marked 4L2-910-401-A / 4L0-907-401-E HW:23.

This is a north american car so it had the "fix".

Can anyone help me with pointers or files to find the DPF switch?  Is it correct that there should be no re-mapping needed for EDC17CP44 w/CNRB and I should need only Switch OFF + DTC delete for disconnecting sensors and removing DPF+SCR pipes?  I have attached JTAG reads from KTAG.

Best regards to all

Attached Files
Q7_CNRB_MY14_EDC17CP44.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 18 times
Size: 1.43 MB

Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2023, 14:43 PM,
RE: Audi Q7 2014 CNRB DPF/SCR/Adblue Off + remove help
WinOLS (Audi Q7 (dpf egr adblue) - 050682).rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 8 times
Size: 1.29 MB

Fileservice Dyno Tested: Stage 1,2,3 , Manual: DPF off, EGR off, AdBlue
https://www.tuning-makarska.com/   We offer free slave tools !
Official Magicmotorsport Distributor
Official Autotuner Distributor
Official Alientech Distributor

DAMOS List: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gpra...zynXdvmLw/

25-07-2023, 15:03 PM,
(25-07-2023, 14:21 PM)c5avant Wrote:  Hello everyone, this is my first post, thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some guidance:

I have a 2014 Q7 with the CNRB 3.0TDI with EDC17CP44, I need to delete the DPF, SCR, Adblue, and I need to disconnect the sensors for these (there was underbody damage and I can not leave the original pipes, I will replace with a straight pipe).

I have researched how to locate the DPF switch but have not figured this out yet.

I am aware of these "ADS" and "Davinci" solutions which delete DTC only but I think I need actual switch OFF + DTC delete so that there are no future problems and I can disconnect the DPF/SCR/Adblue parts.

I have posted my file, this ECU is marked 4L2-910-401-A / 4L0-907-401-E HW:23.

This is a north american car so it had the "fix".

Can anyone help me with pointers or files to find the DPF switch?  Is it correct that there should be no re-mapping needed for EDC17CP44 w/CNRB and I should need only Switch OFF + DTC delete for disconnecting sensors and removing DPF+SCR pipes?  I have attached JTAG reads from KTAG.

Best regards to all

you mod

be sure to disconnect:

Adblue, disconnect dpf pressure and tempreture sensors

pass only pw / previously added rep +1 and thx

Attached Files
Microcontroller-maps-[ADBLUE-DPF OFF].rar
Downloaded: 5 times

like my post and the content i share, give me a +1 recommendation and a thanks = [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] [Image: tyl_add.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to CenturionM for this post
25-07-2023, 15:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-07-2023, 15:52 PM by c5avant.)
Jurebv I see in your file name "egr" but I want to keep egr right now, I am just trying to understand the delete process for the DPF/SCR/adblue and be able to delete and disconnect those things.  Do you know where I can find info on the location of the DPF switch bytes for this version of the EDC17CP44?  Thanks so much

(25-07-2023, 15:03 PM) CenturionM Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 14:21 PM)c5avant Wrote:  Hello everyone, this is my first post, thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some [......]
Best regards to all

you mod

be sure to disconnect:

Hello thank you can you tell me is this file DTC delete only or is there a DPF switch also OFF/any remap?  I am reading other posts about CNRB and DTC delete ONLY not being enough for this car?  I really want to learn and understand this so I can fully remap the car later after I drive it for some time.
25-07-2023, 16:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-07-2023, 16:20 PM by CenturionM.)
(25-07-2023, 15:46 PM)c5avant Wrote:  Jurebv I see in your file name "egr" but I want to keep egr right now, I am just trying to understand the delete process for the DPF/SCR/adblue and be able to delete and disconnect those things.  Do you know where I can find info on the location of the DPF switch bytes for this version of the EDC17CP44?  Thanks so much

(25-07-2023, 15:03 PM)CenturionM Wrote:  
(25-07-2023, 14:21 PM)c5avant Wrote:  Hello everyone, this is my first post, thank you in advance to anyone who can give me some [......]
Best regards to all

you mod

be sure to disconnect:

Hello thank you can you tell me is this file DTC delete only or is there a DPF switch also OFF/any remap?  I am reading other posts about CNRB and DTC delete ONLY not being enough for this car?  I really want to learn and understand this so I can fully remap the car later after I drive it for some time.

the map has been modified, additionally, DTC errors have been disabled

with my solution you must necessarily follow the guidelines

If you don't disconnect the electronics, there will be problems

save the map to the ECU and test, everything will be ok

"Hello thank you can you tell me is this file DTC delete only or is there a DPF switch also OFF/any remap?  I am reading other posts about CNRB and DTC delete ONLY not being enough for this car?  I really want to learn and understand this so I can fully remap the car later after I drive it for some time."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later, if you want a modification, write to the forum - we will make it

like my post and the content i share, give me a +1 recommendation and a thanks = [Image: postbit_reputation.gif] [Image: tyl_add.png]
25-07-2023, 16:23 PM,
sorry i just read now you want keep egr

here only DPF off and Adblue off

no need to reset or disconnect just write, best regards

WinOLS (Audi Q7 (dpf adblue) - 050682).rar
Downloaded: 6 times

25-07-2023, 16:28 PM,
(25-07-2023, 16:23 PM)Jurebv Wrote:  sorry i just read now you want keep egr

Hello Jurebv I really appreciate your effort, unfortunately I really need to disconnect all the wires that go to the sensors on the DPF and SCR. There was underbody damage on this car (I was able to buy it for very cheap!) and I did cut/splice the wires back together but it is a mess under there and I want to be able to eliminate all of the sensors since the DPF and SCR are smashed on the bottom and I must remove them and replace them with pipe. Regardless I appreciate your effort though, thank you!!!
25-07-2023, 16:34 PM,
(25-07-2023, 16:28 PM)c5avant Wrote:  

Hello Jurebv I really appreciate your effort, unfortunately I really need to disconnect all the wires that go to the sensors on the DPF and SCR.  There was underbody damage on this car (I was able to buy it for very cheap!) and I did cut/splice the wires back together but it is a mess under there and I want to be able to eliminate all of the sensors since the DPF and SCR are smashed on the bottom and I must remove them and replace them with pipe.  Regardless I appreciate your effort though, thank you!!!

with the wires connected, sometimes it is so that the filling counter will count as it wanted and over time information about DPF filling may pop up

a common case in VAG cars, e.g. ecu PCR2.1 or Opel on EDC17

so it is always good to disconnect the electronics, possibly make a blocking jumper in the plug or on the cable

Enjoy!

[+] 1 user says Thank You to CenturionM for this post
25-07-2023, 17:33 PM,

Hello Jurebv I really appreciate your effort, unfortunately I really need to disconnect all the wires that go to the sensors on the DPF and SCR.  There was underbody damage on this car (I was able to buy it for very cheap!) and I did cut/splice the wires back together but it is a mess under there and I want to be able to eliminate all of the sensors since the DPF and SCR are smashed on the bottom and I must remove them and replace them with pipe.  Regardless I appreciate your effort though, thank you!!!

just because i write no need to disconnect doesnt mean you cannot disconnect , you can disconnect anything you want , file will work wink

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Jurebv for this post
25-07-2023, 20:56 PM,
(25-07-2023, 17:33 PM)Jurebv Wrote:  

just because i write no need to disconnect doesnt mean you cannot disconnect , you can disconnect anything you want , file will work wink

Sorry, I am n00b, I did not realize this, thank you. t will take me some time to learn this stuff and I appreciate your help!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZTAudi audi 4.2 tdi edc17cp44 stage 1 aladinnu 1 13 1 hour ago
Last Post: aladinnu
  Audi A4 2002 2.0FSI swirl flaps and O2 sensor off need Mate 0 22 Yesterday, 21:39 PM
Last Post: Mate
ZTAudi audi a5 CCWA original please DavidT 1 12 Yesterday, 20:55 PM
Last Post: lsdlsd88
  Need ori AUDI A6 C6 2.7TDI EDC16CP34 Leaking 2 21 Yesterday, 19:36 PM
Last Post: Leaking
  Peugeot Partner EDC17C60 Adblue off autoraedarum 7 119 Yesterday, 13:09 PM
Last Post: autoraedarum
  DCM7.1B BOXER ADBLUE rasmoka 1 54 26-03-2024, 18:19 PM
Last Post: rasmoka
  Audi A4 B7 - 2.0 TDI - 170 HP - Stage 1 Mooti 0 33 26-03-2024, 18:15 PM
Last Post: Mooti
  Peugeot 3008 MD1CS003 adblue, dpf mislav 1 37 25-03-2024, 14:47 PM