Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Ista+ chaos
15-10-2023, 08:50 AM,
XZBMW  Ista+ chaos
I don't understand, apparently only SEDOY was able to produce a STANDALONE version, where are the people who always want to be smart and said, "No problem"??

Personally, I don't want anything for free
But if everything were finally a family affair and decent versions were offered (for money, of course) then everything would be much easier

I distanced myself from the topic a bit because many people just want to and don't give anything... I can also completely understand Sedoy's decision to pull out of it and no longer create a STANDALONE VERSION... many have their versions on Ebay and co. sold and profited...

Everyone keeps a secret about everything at the moment,
Instead of helping, people with little knowledge are portrayed as useless and bad

You only experience this in the BMW groups, not with any other car brands and the ego is so big and the helpfulness is so small

idea Click @ Thanks & Rep. idea 
* BUY  -> MEGA.nz Account 
CREATE AN ACCOUNT YOURSELF - GET THE DATA INTO YOUR ACCOUNT - OFFER IT TO SOMEONE ELSE FROM THERE
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users say Thank You to hashtagmaster for this post
15-10-2023, 08:56 AM,
RE: Ista+ chaos
I don't understand your problem. Sedoy is still making standalone versions which are sold for money. EXACTLY as you want. WHY not just use search???

P.S. https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.p...standalone
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Node for this post
15-10-2023, 08:58 AM,
(15-10-2023, 08:56 AM)Node Wrote:  I don't understand your problem. Sedoy is still making standalone versions which are sold for money. EXACTLY as you want. WHY not just use search???

Not up to date versions though.
15-10-2023, 09:00 AM,
(15-10-2023, 08:58 AM)bennymx Wrote:  
(15-10-2023, 08:56 AM)Node Wrote:  I don't understand your problem. Sedoy is still making standalone versions which are sold for money. EXACTLY as you want. WHY not just use search???

Not up to date versions though.

IMHO supply follows demand. Probably not much demand when you can get offline licenses and have newest shiniest ones.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Node for this post
15-10-2023, 09:36 AM,
(15-10-2023, 08:50 AM)hashtagmaster Wrote:  I don't understand, apparently only SEDOY was able to produce a STANDALONE version, where are the people who always want to be smart and said, "No problem"??

Personally, I don't want anything for free
But if everything were finally a family affair and decent versions were offered (for money, of course) then everything would be much easier

I distanced myself from the topic a bit because many people just want to and don't give anything... I can also completely understand Sedoy's decision to pull out of it and no longer create a STANDALONE VERSION... many have their versions on Ebay and co. sold and profited...

Everyone keeps a secret about everything at the moment,
Instead of helping, people with little knowledge are portrayed as useless and bad

You only experience this in the BMW groups, not with any other car brands and the ego is so big and the helpfulness is so small

Not only sedoy released standalone versions. At the very beginning, beemerboy88, spider80 and pshoey did it. From what I saw, spider80 still does it (for a fee). I think that there are still a few people on the market who do this, because if you search the Internet carefully, you can find a newer standalone version than the one offered by sellers cooperating with Sedoy (of course, it is also paid). I think that making a standalone version takes some time, so no one wants to give their time away for free. Additionally, knowledge is needed. A few years ago I tried my hand at it. Unfortunately, even though I thought I was close, I couldn't get the license. It is known that the program was created by BMW programmers, so an ordinary amateur will not be able to bypass the security measures.
15-10-2023, 09:43 AM,
Bypassing license is not that hard at all. Don't know about other standalones, but IMHO Sedoy's one adds additional capabilities like flashing over ENET, etc. That takes time to make. Then testing, making installer, etc.
[+] 5 users say Thank You to Node for this post
15-10-2023, 10:04 AM,
(15-10-2023, 09:43 AM)Node Wrote:  Bypassing license is not that hard at all. Don't know about other standalones, but IMHO Sedoy's one adds additional capabilities like flashing over ENET, etc. That takes time to make. Then testing, making installer, etc.

Bypassing the license is not difficult, but only if you know how to do it. rofl
On the other hand, I don't understand why people want to have the latest version all the time. I think that a very small number of users work with the newest cars, and the rest work with cars that are several or a dozen years old.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ista 4.46 Standalone kiranabc 33 2,929 55 minutes ago
Last Post: Siki78
XZBMW ISTA Standalone Licenserequest up to v4.37.4x Sedoy 8,648 627,467 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sedoy
  ista for use whit vcx se db8000 0 29 5 hours ago
Last Post: db8000
  AOS Ista possible to deactivate second check after scan? RaoulK1998 17 303 10 hours ago
Last Post: RaoulK1998
XZBMW ISTA 4.46.xx problems and possible solution Sedoy 76 7,308 Yesterday, 20:02 PM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW Update ISTA at once 4.43.40 (ISTA Update Program) charlesjyw 34 6,446 Yesterday, 10:39 AM
Last Post: MINIGP1610
XZBMW BMW ISTA-P Rheingold 69.0.200 (Torrent File) carsoftcare 1 125 26-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: hlip
  ISTA launcher problem Red_bean_bun 1 156 26-03-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: 2013m5
XZBMW Adding a new vehicle/model to "Reingold" ISTA+ dieselweasel 12 666 25-03-2024, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Node
XZBMW Ultimate Ediabas/ISTA+ voltage control V3 Node 322 121,456 24-03-2024, 23:45 PM
Last Post: armenh7