Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Opel Corsa C z12xep IMMO
09-11-2023, 13:49 PM,
Opel Corsa C z12xep IMMO
Hello, is it possible to bypass / turn off IMMO in this car?

Opel Corsa C 2005, 1.2 XEP engine, IMMO unit UN 

Car was missing ECU - somebody stole it, dont know why... 

Bought second hand ECU together with IMMO unit and keys. Placed in car, adapted to VIN and dash, there is no error in IMMO, BCM, dash, engine. Seems ready to start. 

Also when I turn a key in ignition, after a while, immo icon disappears. So far so good... 

But car does not start, it cranks but thats all. After each crank this try "B3059 - (0) No Engine Request Received - Present" appears in ECU DTCs. 

Dont know where is the problem since i already tryed 2 different ECUs, everytime programmed them correctly so that IMMO is seeing valid key, permits start, all values in opcom looks promissing but after each crank try, this problem appears. 

Did anybody experienced the similar issue? Is there any way how to bypass the immo or just switch it off?
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2023, 15:47 PM,
RE: Opel Corsa C z12xep IMMO
(09-11-2023, 13:49 PM)sulibrk Wrote:  Hello, is it possible to bypass / turn off IMMO in this car?

Opel Corsa C 2005, 1.2 XEP engine, IMMO unit UN 

Car was missing ECU - somebody stole it, dont know why... 

Bought second hand ECU together with IMMO unit and keys. Placed in car, adapted to VIN and dash, there is no error in IMMO, BCM, dash, engine. Seems ready to start. 

Also when I turn a key in ignition, after a while, immo icon disappears. So far so good... 

But car does not start, it cranks but thats all. After each crank this try "B3059 - (0) No Engine Request Received - Present" appears in ECU DTCs. 

Dont know where is the problem since i already tryed 2 different ECUs, everytime programmed them correctly so that IMMO is seeing valid key, permits start, all values in opcom looks promissing but after each crank try, this problem appears. 

Did anybody experienced the similar issue? Is there any way how to bypass the immo or just switch it off?
No immo off. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.You must have both pin codes.If you know the pin code of the car, reset -bsm-dashboard. In immo you don't delete pin and keys.With a pin code from the car, you reset the bsm and dashboard.Write down the new pin code from the ecu and immo you bought.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to dabaca for this post
09-11-2023, 18:25 PM,
UN very possible faulty. You can use LS units, they are usually bulet proof. B3059 will set when both ecm and immo do not talk to eachother within 1s or so from ignition on. I’ve seen faulty ignition switches and or ignition relays (the yellow ones) doing this, but more often faulty UN.
10-11-2023, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2023, 08:04 AM by sulibrk.)
Yeah... ,the case is - i have tryed even a second UN unit...
I bought a complete set of UN unit, ECU, cylinder lock and keys... after pairing to car, still this issue.

But what i just dont understand is as i explained - all seems ok, no error light, no error code after ignition on, only that error appears after trying to start the car.

(09-11-2023, 15:47 PM)dabaca Wrote:  
(09-11-2023, 13:49 PM)sulibrk Wrote:  Hello, is it possible to bypass / turn off IMMO in this car?
No immo off. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.You must have both pin codes.If you know the pin code of the car, reset  -bsm-dashboard.  In immo you don't delete pin and keys.With a pin code from the car, you reset the bsm and dashboard.Write down the new pin code from the ecu and immo you bought.

As i explained, everything is properly paired through opcom... no error DTC, no error light...

error appears only after trying to start a car
10-11-2023, 10:59 AM,
(10-11-2023, 08:02 AM)sulibrk Wrote:  Yeah... ,the case is - i have tryed even a second UN unit...
I bought a complete set of UN unit, ECU, cylinder lock and keys... after pairing to car, still this issue.

But what i just dont understand is as i explained - all seems ok, no error light, no error code after ignition on, only that error appears after trying to start the car.

(09-11-2023, 15:47 PM)dabaca Wrote:  
No immo off. If I'm wrong, someone correct me.You must have both pin codes.If you know the pin code of the car, reset  -bsm-dashboard.  In immo you don't delete pin and keys.With a pin code from the car, you reset the bsm and dashboard.Write down the new pin code from the ecu and immo you bought.

As i explained, everything is properly paired through opcom... no error DTC, no error light...

error appears only after trying to start a car
Try the old IMMO module UN.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
WKIA KIA/HUNDAY DCM3.7ap need immo off in flas Davidik 2 33 38 minutes ago
Last Post: Davidik
  valeo V42 Immo off kuki88 3 96 39 minutes ago
Last Post: kuki88
0Immo Piaggio Porter Bosch M7.8.0 M78 Immo Off Kayhan 17# 1 49 2 hours ago
Last Post: Kayhan 17#
  KIA MEDG17.9.8 immo off issues koziol 1 20 11 hours ago
Last Post: aboelgood
  I NEED PSA MD1CS003 IMMO OFF tokatli64 4 100 Yesterday, 22:51 PM
Last Post: Le-Mans
  immo toyota yaris 89661-0d276 michelespl 1 40 Yesterday, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Black Alien
  Piaggio Porter 1.3 - Bosch M.7.8.0 F01R00DQ24 IMMO OFF blerim shehi 3 71 Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Last Post: ROD-BENDERS
XZBMW Bmw Me7.2 immo Off aboelgood 2 56 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Last Post: aboelgood
  suzuki 2008 gsxr 750 immo off megodahab 0 22 25-04-2024, 18:47 PM
Last Post: megodahab
  KIA CEED EDC17C08 IMMO OFF crisvenua2 1 42 25-04-2024, 13:02 PM
Last Post: Stopro92