Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

C4 Cactus faults
16-11-2023, 18:49 PM,
C4 Cactus faults
Hi all, my partners car has a problem. I only have a generic code reader and it is showing

U029D and P2200

Can anyone guess as to what the problem is? Is it likely that the NOX sensor has failed? and if so will I need advanced/brand specific to re initialise the denox system after I install a new sensor?

many thanks any help appreciated.

Would it be best to deactivate the system and what tool can do this? I only have FGTECH V54 from a while ago. Can it still pass MOT?

thanks all, any help apricated, she has only had the car 2 months and no warranty.

[Image: forum.jpg]TIGHT LINES!
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2023, 19:09 PM,
RE: C4 Cactus faults
have you checked all the fuses ?
16-11-2023, 19:23 PM,
(16-11-2023, 19:09 PM)al70 Wrote:  have you checked all the fuses ?

Not yet, I will now and report back. 

thanks

edit: all fuses okay

18-11-2023, 08:31 AM,
You'll have to get it scanned with something better, it will narrow down the search for the fault, I've recently removed and deleted cat, dpf, and ADBLUE on 2019 Citroen Berlingo and it passed MOT no problem, a good scan will tell you which sensor is faulty, it might be an easy fix, goodluck.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to al70 for this post
23-11-2023, 16:52 PM,
(18-11-2023, 08:31 AM)al70 Wrote:  You'll have to get it scanned with something better, it will narrow down the search for the fault, I've recently removed and deleted cat, dpf, and ADBLUE on 2019 Citroen Berlingo and it passed MOT no problem,  a good scan will tell you which sensor is faulty, it might be an easy fix, goodluck.

New sensor installed and fault codes erased however urea and service light is still flashing? Do I need to reinitialise anything to get the urea light to go out?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 5008 Faults Journal ajpds 0 339 30-05-2023, 19:56 PM
Last Post: ajpds